Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m curious to know how Yasmin is in there with Kelly piquet, who is like F1 royalty and goes out with max verstappen, I will be sooooo pissed off if they bag tickets to an F1 race this year 😂 curious because Yasmin used to work at Amex in the travel part (same as my bf, but he’d never heard of her)

Reactions: 4
I'm not bothered by Kate drinking or not being heartbroken by Greg tbh, why should she sit at home moping? Their breakup was obviously a long time coming, I think good for her if she's out and about enjoying herself, she's a young girl with a tonne of money and all the time in the world. Doesn't make her less sweet or lovely either?!

I totally agree about Yasmin though, she's bloody awful and gives me real bad vibes, I hope Kate doesn't start posting her all the time. I'm interested in how she gained a following after someone mentioned she had barely any followers in 2020, went for a snoop and it seems her family are loaded so I guess they bought it for her
Of course she should be having fun & enjoy drinks, it’s more that she is a becoming a totally different Kate - when she went to Paris with her real old friends in 2020 & had a great time but didn’t get too drunk to vlog at all every night or boasting about secret shenanigans. Paris is about the vibrant nightlife & restaurants not vlogging boring cloudy parks or Louvre during the day. Not expected to show everything or any company. In the Vlog agreed she now aspires to be like SITC Carrie in life? A narcissistic character nobody likes, who only wants a rich man & a huge walk in wardrobe is odd. If she continues to morph into Yasmin’s brash OTT fake persona (already wearing her clothes)- she wouldn’t have her own style or be her lovely, sweet self much longer, so will lose reason why she has her following & stands out from most influencers. Plenty conceited flashy party girl influencers out there that’s all.

Was the split really a long time coming as enjoying Paris with him only 3 months ago getting a Cartier love ring? Not expecting her to stay at home crying at all but most people take a little break from dating for themselves after 2 yrs. Just coming across as over it very quickly as already flirting publicly on IG with a new guy. Seems like Kate is a kinda girl who needs male attention at all times & can not be single. Obviously she is young, rich & very beautiful naturally will have plenty of offers always. I wish her happiness just concerning she maybe going in wrong direction copying/ wanting be like Yasmin & being used to promote her all the time by their shared management.

No new influencer naturally gains nearly 700K followers in a year without buying (or being on TV / famous). Guess it’s Yasmin’s rich family also buying her wardrobe, Birkin & Chanel + paying for the £2000 Jimmy Choos. Probably exaggerating her past role at American Express if other posters Bf works there but never heard of her. She did an interview in Aug - said she got made redundant by them just before pandemic & then started doing Instagram in the summer 2020 from scratch turning her hobby for shopping into a job. https://www.express.co.uk/finance/p...obby-career-recalls-earnings-grew-rapidly/amp

Reactions: 4
@DubaiM I normally agree with all your posts but do think you are a tad harsh on Kate. Greg did show a date in athlone a few weeks ago so I think both have moved on. They did split end of November so if Kate is having fun with a new guy now so what.
I unfollowed yasmin. I wasn’t a fan.

Reactions: 5
If they broke up over distance etc then that's not going to have been a new issue for them/their relationship. I'm sure it was discussed many times before they actually split over it, and it was about 3 months ago now. I just think it's totally normal that she might go out more and dress less conservatively etc now she's single tbh, I don't see that as her becoming a different person. She is often criticised for being uptight and now for letting loose a bit so I guess she can't really win.
I do hope she doesn't spend loads of time with Yasmin though or I will probably end up unfollowing.

Maybe I’m being a little harsh to be kind, just feel it will be a terrible mistake for Kate to align her career / content with Yasmin & copy her style /brash party queen persona - a big turn off. Needs other single friends to travel Vlog & to go out with in London instead. Or Kate will start losing her followers as well.

Reactions: 6
Do we really think Kate actually hooked up with this PJ guy? 👀 Or do we think he’s just a French guy (and his friend who liked his comment on Kate’s picture) who her and Yas became friendly with/hung out with? I don’t know if Kate is the type to have casual hook ups but I hope she is 😏😂

• Haha
I know she is an influencer and has to plug things but she doesn’t wear silver jewellery or accessories so why is she wearing a silver tag heuer?

Reactions: 1
Looks like Kate and Greg shared a lunch together today 👀👀
Oh my gosh I literally just saw that when I was flicking through Greg’s stories just now 👀👀 Kate tagged her manager in her picture so I’m wondering why Greg was having lunch with Kate and her manager? A catch up? Something work related or? 👀👀

Just a coincidence, Greg was at Cecconi’s restaurant around 4.30 today with his Nixus agent Matthew Tutt- he was filming an AD earlier at Dyson on Oxford St. Whilst Kate was there about 2/3 hrs before him, filming her watch Ad. Will bump into each other one day - he’s still filming his World Rugby Fitness challenges series in London most weeks.

Reactions: 2
Just a coincidence, Greg was at Cecconi’s restaurant around 4.30 today with his Nixus agent Matthew Tutt- he was filming an AD earlier at Dyson on Oxford St. Whilst Kate was there about 2/3 hrs before him, filming her watch Ad. Will bump into each other one day - he’s still filming his World Rugby Fitness challenges series in London most weeks.
You sure? Cause that’s literally so bizarre… like out of all the places to eat lunch/have a meeting in London you happen to go to the same place your ex has been earlier in the same day 😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’m getting bored of Kate tbh. I like her outfits but she’s coming across as pretty drab and disingenuous lately

Reactions: 10
Unless @amyzy98 is Kate 😂
😂 I’m not Kate - can tell timings by their stories. It’s just a very popular, fashionable restaurant next to Old Bond St, great for people watching- their Agent / Manager would’ve booked in advance to get an outside table. Greg has been there before.( Photo from his agent’s IG). Kate’s IG shows she was back at home with her bunnies, hours before he was there - both still follow each other on IG so no clashing.

Yasmin posted this bathroom pic of them both in the silk slips as a link - good photo of her posing sideways smiling but Kate’s caught off guard not as flattering. Unnecessarily notes she wears xxs but Kate wears xs - weird as in the vlog, Kate looks thinner than her in these slips face on in the mirror. Not nice & very insecure of her - probably edited herself in this photo as well but not Kate. Comes back to Kate’s lack of good content in Paris - 7 days but only a few photos compared to Yasmin’s 13+ great photos by Kate. Frenemy sabotage - I get ruthless bad vibes from Yasmin - will happily use Kate, slyly try to put her down & lead her astray to advance her own career, whilst pretending to be her new best buddy. Kate seems a little gullible / not wise to women like her. Let’s see what happens next on their Venice trip? Repeat of no content for Kate or night vlogs but loads of great photos of Yasmin. Many will unfollow Kate if it’s a regular duo in her content & carries on wearing Yasmin’s clothes/ fake influence.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I’m curious to know how Yasmin is in there with Kelly piquet, who is like F1 royalty and goes out with max verstappen, I will be sooooo pissed off if they bag tickets to an F1 race this year 😂 curious because Yasmin used to work at Amex in the travel part (same as my bf, but he’d never heard of her)
came here to ask this!! Do we know how they know each other? I spotted one of Max’s friends commented on Yaz’s pics and Kelly replied. Maybe Kate’s after an F1 driver, playing the long game😂

why do you get the impression Yasmin is a party girl she often states on her Q&A's she doesn't like going out much or drinking always says she prefers nights in and quiet dinners

I normally like Kate, but I've just watched the vlog, and she comes across very unrelatable and a bit stuck up. Not sure if it's her newly single attitude, Yaz or the fact she's doing very well with work.

Reactions: 6
I personally don’t think she’s ever been relatable I don’t know any girl in their 20s that can afford designer bags constantly and rent a flat in Chelsea

Reactions: 3
Watching Part 2 to the vlog now, 1 minute in and Yaz is annoying me already

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.