Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She put a story up saying they had either chosen the suits or he had had his measurements taken 🤔
Sorry what?! When was this? Seems super quick, especially considering Ireland have been in a stricter lockdown than us so they can’t have seen each other much?

Reactions: 1
From Amber Gill’s thread - another Tattle member met Kate & Greg in Belfast the weekend before at the Fitzwilliam Hotel. So they are still dating privately 18 months +. ( I’ve noticed since that weekend she has a Cartier Love Bangle SM - a gift from him? + she was at the Culloden Estate & Spa in Belfast a few weeks before that - photo on stone stairs - after restrictions lifted allowing travel beyond your local area). The offline privacy is refreshing as most bloggers / celebrities are quick to use their relationships for IG content / publicity clout almost immediately as it’s more profitable & gain followers. Keeping any long distance romance going through the pandemic must’ve been very difficult - good luck to them. He said in a recent interview that after competing in the Tokyo Olympics - he intends to retire from Rugby & move to London. Maybe they will then go public together later in the summer. I didn’t see her suit post but a bit soon for any wedding rumours…

Kate is off to Ibiza today with Freya Killin, Nadia Anya & Alice Olivia. He is off to Japan on Sat.

Reactions: 5
I’ve been following Kate since last year and had no idea her secret boyfriend was Greg! Why are they so private? Is it because of Amber? I’m so confused! How did they meet? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Edit: I know she uses close friends on Instagram so they’re probably more open with close family and friends, just not the public or Kate’s followers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I’ve been following Kate since last year and had no idea her secret boyfriend was Greg! Why are they so private? Is it because of Amber? I’m so confused! How did they meet? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

Edit: I know she uses close friends on Instagram so they’re probably more open with close family and friends, just not the public or Kate’s followers.
Same I’m so curious to know why they are so insanely private about their relationship? That’s absolutely their right and none of our business but at the same time I’m sooo curious as to what the reasoning behind it is! They’re both public figures. How long do they plan on keeping it a secret, they’ve been together for 2 years now right? And none of their fans know, even though lots of girls that follow Greg also follow Kate!

Ooh also I remember Greg posting what he looks for in a girl on his insta stories and it pretty much matches Kate… except for the designer brands thing maybe haha but the ‘as natural as possible please’ with ‘minimal makeup/tan/nails’ that’s pretty much Kate shes a natural beauty and ALWAYS has her nails painted a neutral colour.

Attachments

Same I’m so curious to know why they are so insanely private about their relationship? That’s absolutely their right and none of our business but at the same time I’m sooo curious as to what the reasoning behind it is! They’re both public figures. How long do they plan on keeping it a secret, they’ve been together for 2 years now right? And none of their fans know, even though lots of girls that follow Greg also follow Kate!
Ooh also I remember Greg posting what he looks for in a girl on his insta stories and it pretty much matches Kate… except for the designer brands thing maybe haha but the ‘as natural as possible please’ with ‘minimal makeup/tan/nails’ that’s pretty much Kate shes a natural beauty and ALWAYS has her nails painted a neutral colour.
Honestly I was so shook when I found out! Wasn’t expecting it to be someone well known, let alone an ex Love Island contestant 😂 I thought her boyfriend was just some normal guy. I remember watching her video where she mentions having a boyfriend (and her explanation of wanting to keep her relationship private) but unless you watched that and some of her videos around Valentine’s Day you wouldn’t have a clue she’s got a serious long term boyfriend! It’s crazy how someone who vlogs their life can keep such a big part of their life so private without any mention or any hints/clues. I honestly thought the whole time she was a single, quiet, low key kinda girl because she comes across that way. And yeah she’s deffo his type going by those answers! Still all a bit bizarre 🤷🏻‍♀️ But fair play to them though!

Reactions: 4
Keeping it private/ secrecy for so long is probably mainly due to all the underserved hate/ death threats Greg & his family got from Amber’s nasty fans & not wanting to subject Kate to any of it. She maybe got some after Murad’s video about them dating last year. It’s awful that they still have to deal with that 2 years on over nothing. Guessing they met through both knowing Molly Mae - early on this thread someone spotted on one of Kate’s now deleted Q&A’s said she fancied him when his Love island was on. It looks like a subtle gradual bf/gf reveal is now happening especially as he is moving to London. Obviously just a normal couple & it’s not a secret to their friends & family - Kate follows some of his teammates girlfriends & his sister. Greg & Bee follow each other. The whole rugby team said they are going on holiday to Portugal together end of this week to celebrate becoming Olympians - let’s see if Kate goes. Plus both just followed the same hotel - Cavo Tagoo Mykonos, Greece- it looks incredible place maybe next holiday spot?

Reactions: 6
I think it’s refreshing seeing an influencer keeping their relationship private. Best of luck to them both 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.