Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if it’s old news or relevant to Kate but Greg is on a podcast talking about a girl he was gonna propose too but the girlfriend was seeing someone else for 6 months behind his back. I feel for Greg I’ve always had a soft spot for him ☹

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Not sure if it’s old news or relevant to Kate but Greg is on a podcast talking about a girl he was gonna propose too but the girlfriend was seeing someone else for 6 months behind his back. I feel for Greg I’ve always had a soft spot for him ☹
This must be Kate surely? I’m sure he’s said before in an interview his ex (which was Kate at the time) was cheating on him and that he felt pressured to buy her expensive designer items to keep her happy even though he couldn’t really afford it.

She’s actually a nasty piece of work! If her followers knew this (and all the other stuff) it would definitely taint her good girl imagine. Greg is a decent, lovely guy, so her loss! She didn’t deserve him. But it’s a shame he wasted so much time with her when she didn’t give a tit about him in reality. She’s massively downgraded with Armin LOL.

Reactions: 16
God this is so sad, can’t believe Greg would ever propose to someone so horrifically boring! I love Greg!

Reactions: 4
I always thought she just wanted a blue tick with Greg but she didn’t even get that

Reactions: 2
I've watched her recent video - early spring haul - and although the outfits are cute, they're just very expensive and definitely not marketed towards her target audience imo.

Reactions: 5
I've watched her recent video - early spring haul - and although the outfits are cute, they're just very expensive and definitely not marketed towards her target audience imo.
I feel like she’s striving to be like Lydia Millen. They even lookalike and I’m sure she’s been told that before lol

Reactions: 3
You know when someone seems too nice to be true? thats what Kate comes across like.

Reactions: 9
So in today's vlog Kate said that she is a very loyal person to her family, friends and even likes to go to the same people/places for hair, nails and even contractors, so she felt like a "snake" for changing contractors for hanging up the doors. Even said she felt like she was having an affair. Funny how the loyalty didn't apply to Greg when she cheated on him 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Changing the skirting boards, putting up coving, changing the light switches and sockets, covering up sockets, at this point she might as well have bought an old build and renovated it.

Reactions: 10
Changing the skirting boards, putting up coving, changing the light switches and sockets, covering up sockets, at this point she might as well have bought an old build and renovated it.
Would have given her so much content and sponsorship deals!

So in today's vlog Kate said that she is a very loyal person to her family, friends and even likes to go to the same people/places for hair, nails and even contractors, so she felt like a "snake" for changing contractors for hanging up the doors. Even said she felt like she was having an affair. Funny how the loyalty didn't apply to Greg when she cheated on him 👀
“Felt like I was having an affair”
Kate would know how that feels like! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Kate did a big IG campaign with Manucurist and doing her own nails with their LED home set and now on the new video she again has professionally done nails :(

Reactions: 1
Sure the electrician is LOVING having to work around her rabbit whilst he is trying to work!

Reactions: 4
Is that a thing going out the house while the workmen do the jobs? I've always stayed (but obv out the way) incase the needed me for anything.

Reactions: 1