Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo what thread was this šŸ˜€
Jade billington- she took a months hiatus from social media and the sister (disguised as someone who knew them) said her and her husband were going through tit then liked someoneā€™s post saying the husband had left her. Basically someone looked at the posters previous posts and sheā€™d outed her real name and occupation on here.
So lesson is- be careful on tattle as there are some great detectives!

Reactions: 4
Todayā€™s story of Kate in ysl store - she is honestly dressed like old lady. Rich, but old lady lol. I donā€™t like gucci jackie bag at all on her and I donā€™t get her obsession with it

I'm just wondering about Kate's sense of priorities. Non existent. She said last week her laptop is from her uni days (= 4-7 years old) and how it would need a 300 pound new battery and she is wondering whether she should just buy a new Macbook instead. Considering it's one of her main business and money making tools that makes sense to me, as Macbooks don't even offer updates when the model is that old. Instead apparently decides to go with the new battery (hence can't put a new vlog out in her normal schedule as hasn't gotten laptop back from the shop, see new insta story) and buys 600-700 pound loafers :D New Macbook would cost her 1500-2000 pounds but she would make that money back with less than one post.

Reactions: 13
I'm just wondering about Kate's sense of priorities. Non existent. She said last week her laptop is from her uni days (= 4-7 years old) and how it would need a 300 pound new battery and she is wondering whether she should just buy a new Macbook instead. Considering it's one of her main business and money making tools that makes sense to me, as Macbooks don't even offer updates when the model is that old. Instead apparently decides to go with the new battery (hence can't put a new vlog out in her normal schedule as hasn't gotten laptop back from the shop, see new insta story) and buys 600-700 pound loafers :D New Macbook would cost her 1500-2000 pounds but she would make that money back with less than one post.
trying to seem relatable of course she can afford the best and latest MacBook she literally bought a property in central london lmao just an attempt to come across like a regular 25 year old

Reactions: 8
Bear in mind that this is the same girl who bought the first overpriced apartment she saw and then is now spending more Ā£Ā£Ā£Ā£ on making it into a Parisian vibe apartment when itā€™s a new build angular construction!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said on Sunday that a vlog will be published on Monday or Tuesday due to the laptop situation. No vlog so far. If in a real job you'd state that to 800k+ people and you couldn't deliver, you'd be in trouble....

Reactions: 6
Give her a break guys, sheā€™s had a busy start of the week browsing Chanel and Selfridges! Sheā€™s doing her best!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Winds me up how these influencers have the cushtiest job going yet canā€™t be arsed to do the simplest of things that they say they are going to do! It takes five mins to answer questions from people who are supporting you arsing about for a living. As you say, if they were in a real job and didnā€™t deliver they would be fired!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It always happens as they get more successful too which I find insulting because it's as though they feel like they are too good for the general public or don't need us anymore

Winds me up how these influencers have the cushtiest job going yet canā€™t be arsed to do the simplest of things that they say they are going to do! It takes five mins to answer questions from people who are supporting you arsing about for a living. As you say, if they were in a real job and didnā€™t deliver they would be fired!

FFS actually trying to convince us she ā€œaddedā€ a Katie Loxton bag to her collection lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anything juicy or boring and bland?
Boring for the most part. Apparently she got a lot of questions about her relationship status, so she officially announced that she has a boyfriend but he is a very private person, so she won't be showing him online. Bee joined at the end for an update on her relationship status and she also has a boyfriend at the moment. This is a juicy as it gets.

Reactions: 5