Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boring for the most part. Apparently she got a lot of questions about her relationship status, so she officially announced that she has a boyfriend but he is a very private person, so she won't be showing him online. Bee joined at the end for an update on her relationship status and she also has a boyfriend at the moment. This is a juicy as it gets.
freya killin said the same and now she shows him… the difference is armin doesn’t want to be shown.. ever

Boring for the most part. Apparently she got a lot of questions about her relationship status, so she officially announced that she has a boyfriend but he is a very private person, so she won't be showing him online. Bee joined at the end for an update on her relationship status and she also has a boyfriend at the moment. This is a juicy as it gets.
Hahahaa she’s so full of bullshit 😂 he’s quite happy to be in party related pictures with all his female ‘friends’ 😂

I think it’s more a case of Kate is too embarrassed to show him because he’s rough as duck! 😂 and Kate is only interested in his wallet so there’s no actual commitment or love there anyway.

Reactions: 12
She clearly filmed that vlog and put it together really fast yesterday or whenever that questions box was up. Only a few questions on the vlog, it was very very short. I'm really happy for Bee for having a bf, she seems so happy :)

Reactions: 5
I’m glad for Bee too.

Their frienship is kinda strange for me. I have a feeling that Kate is that type of person who is a bad listener and loves to talk about herself. Sometimes when they’re together, Bee seems annoyed with her lol. Maybe I’m wrong. They just seem like complete opposites

Reactions: 11
She ALWAYS seems so moody with her and says things that I'd find offensive from a friend but I guess their relationship works for them. And always in those car chat Q&As they say they've never had a fight.

Reactions: 7
Psycho communication analysis maybe? But when asked what is her dream bag, it’s not surprising it’s an Hermes or birkin. What kinda make me 🤔 was that she said “I hope I get one this year”. If you are not familiar with how Hermes “works”, you cannot just waltz into the store and say “I want a birkin”. You have to “build” your portfolio and grow a relationship with your SA. High values bags like birkins and Kelly are offered/invited based on literally how much you spend. It’s ridiculous, but it’s the Hermes game…and same now goes for chanel. ANYWAYS, if Kate REALLY wanted a birkin, she’d be buying all the items like….shoes, jewelry (which I heard is one of the fastest ways), etc. Now I know there are some mutual snarkers between Kate and Freya. Freya isn’t shy about her luxury purchases and she’s a spending fanatic, but she is definitely ahead of Kate in terms of how close she is to getting a birkin IMO. Freya isn’t shy to let her followers know what she’s purchased from Hermes to get closer to the birkin. Is it just me, but did Kate’s wording almost imply the she hopes to get one from her boyfriend this year versus actually buying one herself? As far as I know, she only has maybe 2/3 oran sandals and her Kelly belt which isn’t much in the grand scheme of working your way to a birkin

Psycho communication analysis maybe? But when asked what is her dream bag, it’s not surprising it’s an Hermes or birkin. What kinda make me 🤔 was that she said “I hope I get one this year”. If you are not familiar with how Hermes “works”, you cannot just waltz into the store and say “I want a birkin”. You have to “build” your portfolio and grow a relationship with your SA. High values bags like birkins and Kelly are offered/invited based on literally how much you spend. It’s ridiculous, but it’s the Hermes game…and same now goes for chanel. ANYWAYS, if Kate REALLY wanted a birkin, she’d be buying all the items like….shoes, jewelry (which I heard is one of the fastest ways), etc. Now I know there are some mutual snarkers between Kate and Freya. Freya isn’t shy about her luxury purchases and she’s a spending fanatic, but she is definitely ahead of Kate in terms of how close she is to getting a birkin IMO. Freya isn’t shy to let her followers know what she’s purchased from Hermes to get closer to the birkin. Is it just me, but did Kate’s wording almost imply the she hopes to get one from her boyfriend this year versus actually buying one herself? As far as I know, she only has maybe 2/3 oran sandals and her Kelly belt which isn’t much in the grand scheme of working your way to a birkin
Could she just not buy one second hand like she did with her Chanel bags?…I honestly don’t get the hype, I don’t think they’re that nice and just not practical, I love designer bags, I’m lucky to own a few but I just wouldn’t buy a Hermes (not that I could afford one anyway 😂)

Reactions: 8
Yeah I think she will get one second hand, much easier, and saying 'I hope to' so she seems more relatable, like she doesn't already have the money to drop on one, or perhaps she said that hoping she gets gifted one

Reactions: 4
What a princess, she must be delusional to expect a Birkin bag for a gift. So humble lol

Could she just not buy one second hand like she did with her Chanel bags?…I honestly don’t get the hype, I don’t think they’re that nice and just not practical, I love designer bags, I’m lucky to own a few but I just wouldn’t buy a Hermes (not that I could afford one anyway 😂)
Secondhand is actually % more than retail 🥲 if she did secondhand, she’s paying way over price. Knowing her basic style, she’d want the same as what freya wants: black togo leather with gold hardware.
Attaching TheRealReal’s current listings and this isn’t even the *ideal* place to get 2ndhand. Yes she can get a preloved one faster, but she’s paying waaaaay more which I don’t think she can swallow after her house purchase

this will hopefully be my last long post. I cannot replace dubai or amyz 🫡

Attachments

• Haha
I’m genuinely so sorry if I’m wrong but I feel this new account is the same person that writes the essays 😅

• Haha
She is possibly on the list for a quota bag so is hoping it will be this year. She buys a lot of luxury so will be more than familiar with how the Hermes game works. She will be praying her SA gets her something. She seems to keep a lot of stuff to herself until it happens

Reactions: 2
I’m genuinely so sorry if I’m wrong but I feel this new account is the same person that writes the essays 😅
Omg that’s what I thought it would come to, but I swear I’m not lol just an American lurker who can’t resist online drama unfortunately. But bless you for thinking I can write the novels they write 🥲 the amount of typos I’m seeing in my previous post is alarming lol no need to be sorry. I’m slightly embarrassed i started the post because I sound deranged, but I just can’t help listening to what she’s saying and this threads reactions lol

• Heart
Yeah I’m happy if it is, the other person got ousted when they were the only thing worth reading this sub considering Kate is so boring
---
Yeah I’m happy if it is, the other person got ousted when they were the only thing worth reading this sub considering Kate is so boring
Bring back the essays !!!

---

Bring back the essays !!!
I’m so sorry to disappoint, but I am not 🥲 look at my last posts before this one and they’re very short and quippy haha this was the first time I’ve ever chimed in more than 2 sentences and I’m getting ick just thinking about it, but I do feel like I’d be really good friends with them….her…both of them?? Idk lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m so sorry to disappoint, but I am not 🥲 look at my last posts before this one and they’re very short and quippy haha this was the first time I’ve ever chimed in more than 2 sentences and I’m getting ick just thinking about it, but I do feel like I’d be really good friends with them….her…both of them?? Idk lol
Hahah don’t worry I would be happy if you were but also happy if you aren’t because there is nothing keeping this thread alive because she is so booooooring

I found essays boring as that author wrote same things over and over. That being said, he/she was not ousted, and I don’t believe that that was intention of anyone else, everyone was just curious why was there so much rage in those comments. Nobody forbid them to post again

Hahahaa she’s so full of bullshit 😂 he’s quite happy to be in party related pictures with all his female ‘friends’ 😂

I think it’s more a case of Kate is too embarrassed to show him because he’s rough as duck! 😂 and Kate is only interested in his wallet so there’s no actual commitment or love there anyway.
He's Iranian and likely from a wealthy family, believe me when I tell you men like Armin date British and European women for fun but always end up with their own. I hope Kate understands this and doesn’t get too attached but then again she’s young and naive.

Laughing at her “these would be great trousers for the office” that you don’t work in
Rolling my eyes at her “I normally get my size 4 trousers tailored” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6