Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate is def one of those girls that is going to likely end up doing IVF later down the line if she wants babies as she’s starved her poor body so badly over the years

Reactions: 6
In my opinion, I think it's really weird that she has bunnies as pets. Especially in an apartment in London. Like...why? Lol.
That bunny room probably smells weird, too.

In my opinion, I think it's really weird that she has bunnies as pets. Especially in an apartment in London. Like...why? Lol.
That bunny room probably smells weird, too.
Bunnies actually make lovely house pets. They’re a bit like cats in that regard! I actually think it’s amazing that she’s managed to keep them this long and hasn’t got bored & flogged them on depop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They make lovely house pets, I've got two myself to free roam in my apartment. I often describe it that they're like between cats and dogs, independent but also affectionate. They're one of the cleanest animals honestly, it's actually weird how they just smell like powder (believe me, I ask every person who walks in because I hate the animal house smell) :D

Reactions: 2
Kate is def one of those girls that is going to likely end up doing IVF later down the line if she wants babies as she’s starved her poor body so badly over the years
There are crack and heroin addicts getting pregnant without IVF I’m sure she’ll be fine

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder what happened to her friends, like the girls she went to Paris with 4 years ago, and Yasmin…she seems to only hangout with Bea and those girls that are always with armin

Reactions: 3
I wonder what happened to her friends, like the girls she went to Paris with 4 years ago, and Yasmin…she seems to only hangout with Bea and those girls that are always with armin
Yasmin shaded her once and said she’s not interested in hanging around members clubs trying to social climb so that’s probably why they’re not as close anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yasmin shaded her once and said she’s not interested in hanging around members clubs trying to social climb so that’s probably why they’re not as close anymore
I guess it was never a real friendship to begin with, but I wonder about the other friends

Reactions: 4
I get the feeling Kate would be difficult to be friends with. I think she seems the type to want to one up everyone and if anyone gets anything or does anything better,she will say they are jealous of her and trying to out do her. Because I think she makes everything about herself

Reactions: 4
As someone that actually knows one of the friends she went to Paris with… it was apparently very difficult. They wanted nice girls holiday (like an actual holiday as they booked it), but Kate only saw it as a priority to take outfit photos. The only reason she went was to have parisian backdrops in her photos and use her friends to help her take them.

Reactions: 7
As someone that actually knows one of the friends she went to Paris with… it was apparently very difficult. They wanted nice girls holiday (like an actual holiday as they booked it), but Kate only saw it as a priority to take outfit photos. The only reason she went was to have parisian backdrops in her photos and use her friends to help her take them.
That is actually very sad…do you know if she’s still friends with them?

Reactions: 1
id be interested in how they split things money wise with her and bea, like surely there must be a huge wealth divide

It's weird how even when she has 1,5M followers, she still aspires to be somebody else. Clearly now that's Lydia Millen (Kate's latest gardening posts).

Reactions: 2
It's weird how even when she has 1,5M followers, she still aspires to be somebody else. Clearly now that's Lydia Millen (Kate's latest gardening posts).
Aspiring to be Lydia Millen is a whole problem n itself 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10