Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww it is stressful deciding which Chanel bag to buy for yourself or which expensive item of furniture to try and get for free!

Reactions: 9
Wait she actually paid for that bag? As in it wasn’t some sort of collab gift to promote the resale company? That bag looks TIRED and dated af it’s giving grandmother vibes

Reactions: 7
Wait she actually paid for that bag? As in it wasn’t some sort of collab gift to promote the resale company? That bag looks TIRED and dated af it’s giving grandmother vibes
that company is also one of the most overpriced resellers I’ve come across wow,

Reactions: 3
I’ll all for buying vintage chanel! She’s right in the quality of work back then vs now. But why THAT bag? Lol not expecting her to get some bright color or anything, but…another flap…? Except this time it’s…mini..? 🥴 idk haha

Reactions: 8
I think Xupes gives influencers press discount so that's probably why she bought it from there. The shape of the bag doesn't really fit her style, I was surprised too.

Reactions: 5
This approx. £5K Chanel mini is a IG trend item like her Gucci Jackie bag just copying others - another black flap bag is a boring pick at least get a different colour or style almost all her bags are black. It’s a paid ad for Xupes so definitely got it heavily discounted or even free as her fee. Looks like Kate’s had fresh botox in that TikTok unboxing has the shiny solid forehead with limited expression. Will always deny it as her image is all about natural beauty but is in competition with all the other instahuns at it & Brands mostly want younger 18-25 age bracket influencers.

Certainly not doing herself any favours, trying to be relatable by whining for sympathy about her hard work, busy schedule & too stressful luxury lifestyle (not) as a rich pampered influencer. Now instahun caricature pretence as if mocking her own followers for working much harder than her for much less, this attention seeking act is unlikeable. Become so out of touch not humble, Kate clearly doesn’t appreciate or value how over privileged & lucky she’s to be so ridiculously over paid & spoilt gifted everything for doing so very little. Easy life relying solely on her looks with no real purpose or interests but to flaunt riches. Yet she’s still visibly unhappy, gold digging & never grateful moaning about ‘stress’ of a few hours work taking photos / reels + more shopping while staying at a free 5* star hotel suite. Ludicrously needing 2 extra nights in a hotel mid week, only 10 mins from her new luxury apartment to recuperate, didn’t even do her weekly vlog. Arrogant vain attitude is reason she losing IG followers daily for the past 3 weeks. Plus ostentatious wrong direction of her content - adverts for ultra expensive items like Costa Brazil £400+ facial routines, £1000+ a night hotel suites & her non stop designer items in a cost of living inflation crisis, knowingly unobtainable to her followers is a turn off.

Exposes, surely if she’s so loved up as she boasts about that should be making her visibly super happy ( not sullen ) with sufficient plentiful stress relief endorphins, oxytocin & dopamine but evidently not so. Blessed with every opportunities & flexible work free time but has no interests or hobbies anymore. Filling this empty void by endless designer shopping & insecure need to constantly brag about her gifted luxury lifestyle + superficial new money flashiness for validation on social media, faking it ultimately only fooling herself.

Reactions: 18
This approx. £5K Chanel mini is a IG trend item like her Gucci Jackie bag just copying others - another black flap bag is a boring pick at least get a different colour or style almost all her bags are black. It’s a paid ad for Xupes so definitely got it heavily discounted or even free as her fee. Looks like Kate’s had fresh botox in that TikTok unboxing has the shiny solid forehead with limited expression. Will always deny it as her image is all about natural beauty but is in competition with all the other instahuns at it & Brands mostly want younger 18-25 age bracket influencers.

Certainly not doing herself any favours, trying to be relatable by whining for sympathy about her hard work, busy schedule & too stressful luxury lifestyle (not) as a rich pampered influencer. Now instahun caricature pretence as if mocking her own followers for working much harder than her for much less, this attention seeking act is unlikeable. Become so out of touch not humble, Kate clearly doesn’t appreciate or value how over privileged & lucky she’s to be so ridiculously over paid & spoilt gifted everything for doing so very little. Easy life relying solely on her looks with no real purpose or interests but to flaunt riches. Yet she’s still visibly unhappy, gold digging & never grateful moaning about ‘stress’ of a few hours work taking photos / reels + more shopping while staying at a free 5* star hotel suite. Ludicrously needing 2 extra nights in a hotel mid week, only 10 mins from her new luxury apartment to recuperate, didn’t even do her weekly vlog. Arrogant vain attitude is reason she losing IG followers daily for the past 3 weeks. Plus ostentatious wrong direction of her content - adverts for ultra expensive items like Costa Brazil £400+ facial routines, £1000+ a night hotel suites & her non stop designer items in a cost of living inflation crisis, knowingly unobtainable to her followers is a turn off.

Exposes, surely if she’s so loved up as she boasts about that should be making her visibly super happy ( not sullen ) with sufficient plentiful stress relief endorphins, oxytocin & dopamine but evidently not so. Blessed with every opportunities & flexible work free time but has no interests or hobbies anymore. Filling this empty void by endless designer shopping & insecure need to constantly brag about her gifted luxury lifestyle + superficial new money flashiness for validation on social media, faking it ultimately only fooling herself.
Anyone read these with the Gossip Girl voice? 😘 I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On the beg for an electric car sponsorship. Influencers really have no shame do they? If I put “I’m thinking of getting an EV” on my stories, most people would be like well good for you, go and PAY FOR ONE!”

Zero sense of reality. There’s a cost of living crisis Kate- read the bloody room. Maybe instead of buying Chanel handbags, put some aside to pay for your own bloody car lease! (Which let’s face it she prob puts through her books as a business expense!)

Reactions: 10
Looking at her walkthrough of empty dressing room, was this apartment like a 3 bedroom and she turned one room into a walk-in closet? Or was it an existing walk-in?

Reactions: 1
A 3 bed, but turned smallest room which only fit a single bed into the walk in. This is her flat layout
Ooo thanks I know it was discussed in previous threads, but I’ll say it again….what a weird layout lol.

That dressing room is purely for instagram, where are the rest of all her clothes?

Reactions: 2
That dressing room is purely for instagram, where are the rest of all her clothes?
I’m assuming she has an actual closet in her bedroom that has the non-aesthetic clothes that don’t fall in the neutral color scheme of the dressing room lol

Reactions: 4
I’m assuming she has an actual closet in her bedroom that has the non-aesthetic clothes that don’t fall in the neutral color scheme of the dressing room lol
does she even own any coloured clothes though?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol at Kate subtly flexing that she’s staying at the battersea power station hotel tonight 🙄

• Haha