Kate Hutchins #2 Partying with Yaz made her a mess now a gold digger with fake boobs selling clothes for cash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything else on the side, Kate was first among many other influencers I follow that shared link how to help and donate to the countries who currently suffer because of earthquake. I usually follow this thread and would guess she would be silent in situation like this (like many others on my follow list have been), but she kinda surprised me with this. Yes, it is only a shared link, and she donated something, but I think that’s more than enough from her. I used to think she is so cold and vain for too long, and she probably is, but I really appreciate this, no matter how small act it may seem to be.
I pretty much ignore all this influencer virtue signalling rubbish when they post links about current events. It’s never done with honest intentions IMO

Reactions: 5
I pretty much ignore all this influencer virtue signalling rubbish when they post links about current events. It’s never done with honest intentions IMO
I mean I’d think any sane human being would be devastated to hear about such disasters. Posting a donation link is not really virtue signalling it’s actually quite helpful

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I kinda understand when it’s something purely political and they don’t want to be involved. But in situations like this, natural disasters with so many people hurting and dying, I find very cold and insensitive when someone who has large following and really could influence followers to help in some way, does/say nothing.

I don’t except crying in camera or something like that, but to acknowledge the situation somehow is nice. At least nicer than behaving like this didn’t happen and then uploading pics from their vacation, or luxury dinner, and so on…I follow quite few influencers who behaved like that and Kate immediately jumped higher in my eyes. I think she did as much as she could and I think it is nice, being honest or not.
“Influencer” stands for influencing…should be not only for beauty products and fashion pieces, but for actual events and problems like this. :)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has she got very lazy or what's going on? I unfollowed her because she's so boring but looked her up there to find there's no story and her outfits are the same as ever, beige oversized knits...

Reactions: 2
Lazy & complacent with her success - minimum effort with no new ideas anymore.

Most influencers with any following do post links when a major tragedy happens, not noteworthy for individual kudos - her last time was fundraising for Ukraine last February. Not seen any influencers that don’t do it at all. She’d deserve extra praise if she donated her Depop money to charity ( like some influencers do or at least a percentage) rather than selling her free / expensed clothes for extra profit. Has sold over 1300 items minimum price £15 up to £200 so has earned at least £40K + from it. Or help raise awareness to other charities throughout the year like an animal shelter or local small charities anything not just once a year PR bandwagon. So much more she could do positive with her big platforms but doesn’t.

What I don’t get is why she didn’t milk content over buying a house. She could have done content over viewing some different properties, weighing up pros and cons of each property, giving insight into the areas she was hoping to move to, actual process of sorting out her old place ready for moving, a sit down about mortgages etc etc.

Maybe if she had, then we’d all have told her what a bloody mistake she has made purchasing that shitter of a flat!
Kate missed the big opportunity of doing proper ‘buying my first home’ content as she weirdly bought the first & only property she viewed as soon as she got mortgage approval, without showing it to anyone in her life beforehand. Even since getting her keys - no proper homeware / furniture content only visiting Harrods for her sofa when so many good furniture & interiors stores in London at least go round have a look for inspiration & show her favourites picks. Doesn’t have to buy for her own place. Likely she doesn’t bother as not getting paid Ads for it. Money & status symbols is all that matters to her now.

Kate was making a big deal about her new vlog being so different but it’s just several of her reels ootds put together, nothing original at all the same styling. No shame tacky putting her Cartier love Bangle & ring gifts in her jewellery links boasting, despite bitchily vlogged saying she never wanted or appreciated them as gifts from her ex contradiction. Ungracious considering most girls don’t wear their ex’s love tokens after split as a daily reminder of them. Her actions don’t match her words - as if only used him for designer gifts then cheated on him. Her fake dating Q&A to any fashion influencer but doesn’t follow her own advice as she appears unhappy, dead eyed & sickly shadow version of herself since with druggy Armin. Her values compromised become a party girl, dumping friends, insecure dieting & cosmetic work + no longer a vegetarian after 25 years to fit in with her meat eater bf is sad pick me behaviour. Gold digging desperation but embarrassed to reveal him. Kate looks lost & bored with influencing life over the past year, money & success can not buy true happiness.

Attachments

Last edited:
Amzy, we then obviously don’t follow same influencers on socials. For example, Pamela Reif which have a looot more followers (9M) didn’t post anything regarding tragedy, even worse, she kept uploading bikini photos from Maldives (ok I get it - it was paid trip) bur writing inappropriate captions underneath, when probably hundreds of her followers were burried alive. There were also quite other few on my list, but it doesn’t matter since this isn’t really their thread.
And Kate actually did donate, which you’ve could seen when you click on that link she shared.

Don’t get me wrong, but boy are you obssesed with her, writing these sheets about her every other day. It looks very weird, I lol’d when someone asked are you Bee secretly hating on her (or was that other profile with similar writing…? Can’t really remember)

On another note, last night I watched her vlog, but not sure if that was her newest one since I don’t watch her regularly. I feel weird about her. I find her beautiful, but so empty/sad inside. She has all this things to have great life - young, healthy, enough money in the bank, lives in this big and vibrant town…and yet I feel her only excitement is when she buys something designer and very expensive. Like, surely you must have some other interests? Even when she goes on vacation, or horse riding or whatever, she look so dull, I can’t really describe it. I think she used to talk about depression in her earlier vlogs, years ago? I remember I initially liked her because she was opet about that. I think she still struggles with it.

Reactions: 14
Amzy, we then obviously don’t follow same influencers on socials. For example, Pamela Reif which have a looot more followers (9M) didn’t post anything regarding tragedy, even worse, she kept uploading bikini photos from Maldives (ok I get it - it was paid trip) bur writing inappropriate captions underneath, when probably hundreds of her followers were burried alive. There were also quite other few on my list, but it doesn’t matter since this isn’t really their thread.
And Kate actually did donate, which you’ve could seen when you click on that link she shared.

Don’t get me wrong, but boy are you obssesed with her, writing these sheets about her every other day. It looks very weird, I lol’d when someone asked are you Bee secretly hating on her (or was that other profile with similar writing…? Can’t really remember)

On another note, last night I watched her vlog, but not sure if that was her newest one since I don’t watch her regularly. I feel weird about her. I find her beautiful, but so empty/sad inside. She has all this things to have great life - young, healthy, enough money in the bank, lives in this big and vibrant town…and yet I feel her only excitement is when she buys something designer and very expensive. Like, surely you must have some other interests? Even when she goes on vacation, or horse riding or whatever, she look so dull, I can’t really describe it. I think she used to talk about depression in her earlier vlogs, years ago? I remember I initially liked her because she was opet about that. I think she still struggles with it.
Just gonna throw it out there I think amzy98 and DubaiM are the same person 😂

Reactions: 21
Just gonna throw it out there I think amzy98 and DubaiM are the same person 😂
they are 100% the same person, and are close to Kate and know her IRL. If they don’t know her and they take their team to research every little detail about her and people close to her then it’s freaky.

every post reads like a gcse creative writing piece, trying to hit that word count

Reactions: 26
I personally enjoy the write ups from them both regardless of if they’re the same person, however it seems @lilo05 a new member is weirdly defensive of Kate

Reactions: 7
they are 100% the same person, and are close to Kate and know her IRL. If they don’t know her and they take their team to research every little detail about her and people close to her then it’s freaky.

every post reads like a gcse creative writing piece, trying to hit that word count
Spot on 😂 I love a gossip as much as the next person but whoever’s behind those accounts has a full on vendetta against Kate lol, I wonder if she reads here and has an idea of who it is?

Reactions: 10
Spot on 😂 I love a gossip as much as the next person but whoever’s behind those accounts has a full on vendetta against Kate lol, I wonder if she reads here and has an idea of who it is?
I’ll guess yas for the drama x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The essays are tewwww muchh each with like 9 screenshots from months back 😂 who has the time

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love Amzy & Dubai’s essays- keep doing what you’re doing guys- you make this thread v readable 👏

I’ve got no idea if Armin is greasy/a playboy/takes drugs/lives off his parents $$$ but I’m here for the speculation 👀

Dubai has said he’s a gay guy in UAE hasn’t he? (Not to out him with the way things work there).
And maybe Amzy has a connection to Greg as she’s very valiant in her defence of him 🤔

Reactions: 6
I skip Amzy's essays these days because they're the same every time - obsessing about the ex's gifts.

Greg, is it you? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Plot twist I’m Kate & Bee trolling you all on Tattle 🤣😘. Tattle is a gossip chat forum to speculate freely & an echo chamber of opinions - sorry my responses are too long was just catching up with the thread conversation as last posted last week so not that often, nobody else & unaware of word count limit or no photos liked policing. Like to write as English is my second language practicing & may repeat myself apologies. If too positive or side with anyone on Tattle always get accused of being the influencer, linked or a rave account. Can not win on here - only my opinions no links. Many on tattle’s other threads write a lot more & more frequently & much detail- guess only okay on some threads / tattlers. Others have complained this thread is dead recently - I’ll not bother to chat anymore as well. 🤷🏽‍♀️

We obviously don’t follow the same influencers - never even heard of Pamela Reif, a German fitness model - very shallow not to use her huge platform to help. Bare minimum expected to post a link & donate for a major tragedy. Most influencers I follow did the same as Kate rightfully. I’ve not said anything not already noted by many others on here consensus. No big drama intended just nosy. All influencers crave attention why they sell & overshare every aspect of their lives for fame & cash - she has 1.3M Followers on all platforms that’s a lot of eyes, opinions & observations - open to criticism as well as praise. Very quick & easy to get extra info with social media tags. I‘ve a long boring commute only time to tattle then, rather lots of small posts combine them, never DM or comment direct to any influencers.

Essentially many on tattle who’ve followed her for years, have the same conclusion that something is off with Kate atm (& her flat’s an awful buy), lost her appeal & she appears unhappy, bored & changed for the worse this past year. Every vlog something is wrong, bragging or she’s ill. We blamed Yasmin for it but they’re not friendly anymore. Needs a SM break to address her anxiety - lost & burnt out, too much money too young, too quickly cliché. High over from being able to buy anything she wants instantly gratification lull & become a Mayfair party girl arm candy to an Iranian playboy stereotype - her new rich lifestyle clearly isn’t fulfilling or healthy but it’s her adult choice. Now the same as all the other fake fashion Instahuns desperate for likes & £££, spoilt never be satisfied. As I bore by chatting too much I’ll stop posting to stop drama on this thread not my gossipy intention. Back to Kate. Bye 👋🏽

Last edited:
Plot twist I’m Kate & Bee trolling you all on Tattle 🤣😘. Tattle is a gossip chat forum to speculate freely & an echo chamber of opinions - sorry my responses are too long was just catching up with the thread conversation as last posted last week so not that often, nobody else & unaware of word count limit or no photos liked policing. Like to write as English is my second language practicing & may repeat myself apologies. If too positive or side with anyone on Tattle always get accused of being the influencer, linked or a rave account. Can not win on here - only my opinions no links. Many on tattle’s other threads write a lot more & more frequently & much detail- guess only okay on some threads / tattlers. Others have complained this thread is dead recently - I’ll not bother to chat anymore as well. 🤷🏽‍♀️

We obviously don’t follow the same influencers - never even heard of Pamela Reif, a German fitness model - very shallow not to use her huge platform to help. Bare minimum expected to post a link & donate for a major tragedy. Most influencers I follow did the same as Kate rightfully. I’ve not said anything not already noted by many others on here consensus. No big drama intended just nosy. All influencers crave attention why they sell & overshare every aspect of their lives for fame & cash - she has 1.3M Followers on all platforms that’s a lot of eyes, opinions & observations - open to criticism as well as praise. Very quick & easy to get extra info with social media tags. I‘ve a long boring commute only time to tattle then, rather lots of small posts combine them, never DM or comment direct to any influencers.

Essentially many on tattle who’ve followed her for years, have the same conclusion that something is off with Kate atm (& her flat’s an awful buy), lost her appeal & she appears unhappy, bored & changed for the worse this past year. Every vlog something is wrong, bragging or she’s ill. We blamed Yasmin for it but they’re not friendly anymore. Needs a SM break to address her anxiety - lost & burnt out, too much money too young, too quickly cliché. High over from being able to buy anything she wants instantly gratification lull & become a Mayfair party girl arm candy to an Iranian playboy stereotype - her new rich lifestyle clearly isn’t fulfilling or healthy but it’s her adult choice. Now the same as all the other fake fashion Instahuns desperate for likes & £££, spoilt never be satisfied. As I bore by chatting too much I’ll stop posting to stop drama on this thread not my gossipy intention. Back to Kate. Bye 👋🏽
Please don’t stop posting! Kate is so boring that your posts are the only interesting ones!

• Haha
Kinda hope dubai / Amzy are someone close to Kate, it’ll keep the goss going!
Was on another thread where a poster got found as as being the influencers sister, and then she stopped gossiping and bringing tea, so I don’t want to out anyone.

both keep doing what you’re doing! Completely missed that Armin might be gay !!!!!???

Reactions: 3