Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ltd companies can get the grant as long as the directors don’t take up to a certain amount in dividends, they can get up to £25k!!
Sorry I meant the other grant SEISS
They would get the council grant because of the rates value of Oh Snarlin
How are you meant to be in Ibiza now? You’re not allowed to fly at 33 weeks!! View attachment 156677

More aliexpress shite
fancy walking around with your initials on your shoes like some fucking tit they’re vile though. Fit for the bin them lovey not for your pigs trotters

Reactions: 12
Katie Hayes #10 Boss Babe promoting preggo drinking and DJ Indesit hairline’s shrinking

Reactions: 38
Yaass I love when the old comparisons come back around

Although this red one is my ultimate fav! This was my eye opening moment that it's all lies
I opened these photos and the ad’s that roll at the bottom of my screen were for Michelin Tyres I mean talk about catchphrase... “Say What You See Mr Chips / Clever Operating System Data Gatherer Bot I’m crying

Reactions: 5
Feel really sorry for her. Every birthday post is either from an employee, or someone in the make up industry. A deeply unhappy girl, desperately looking for validation from strangers!

Reactions: 15
Carrot puff crumbs this is the truth!!!

Reactions: 7
#10 Should be thinking about nappies and calpol, instead she wants 6 hour car rides and “Achol”

Reactions: 79
Hey everyone. So my baby won’t sleep. Been lurking here and I found something that might be interesting to you all. Companies house. Two different names. Same month of birth, both in similar areas. Do I spy a tax dodge
A potential tax dodge for sure because there’s no way she’s earning enough to justify a limited company set up. She’ll be buying anything she can through it and claiming expenses/VAT returns etc. An absolute joke.

Reactions: 4
The face editing is horrendous, people pay thousands for a neck that tight and the bendy phone is a dead giveaway. The bag was 100% lashed on a credit card, probably one of the ones tucked in the back of that phone case.

I know this has been said already but I genuinely can’t believe she has prioritised a designer bag over the life of her unborn child. Can’t wait to see it caked in shite in a few weeks time, it’ll match her shit smeared foundation and tan at least

Maybe we gave her the idea when we pointed out “BISTA village” the other night, cos she definitely checks this site 100 times a day, even more on her birthday today!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
OMG, is that true? I’ve screen shot colleagues/passing acquaintances stories, when I’ve wanted to zoom in on something (usually some type of homewares/decor). I must look like a stalker

Reactions: 4
OMG, is that true? I’ve screen shot colleagues/passing acquaintances stories, when I’ve wanted to zoom in on something (usually some type of homewards/decor). I must look like a stalker

Instagram doesn’t notify thank god, trust me we’d all know about it by now, I’ve screenshotted her countless times on my actual personal account. She would have been straight in my DMs booting off

Reactions: 11
Why the fuck would you want to spend your birthday stuck in the car ? She must think she’s above everyone else that she has to travel to far to pick up a changing bag.

Reactions: 8
I reckon she went Bicester on Monday (when she was quiet) and had a party at home today in the pink outfit.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.