Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
She says that but on thread one she made a profile (one of many) and came on as herself to defend herself and it’s still there for all to see so, case closed
I found that while I was trying to unearth the origins of DJ Indesit 🤣 It looks like it has been typed in anger and she probably wishes she could un-post it 🤐

Reactions: 2

Fhsiabgvls

See bob has commented on her no seatbelt motorway selfie saying happy birthday hun xx
Was expecting at least a story repost considering they’re besties

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
It’s just with you saying she didn’t address the mum blogging about her, I assumed someone from here had sent those screen shots.

the worst thing about all this non-secco gate video is she will be sat there now with DJ Dirty dick adamant she isn’t in the wrong. Horror bag!!!

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Who could even be arsed to have a birthday display when your house is upside down in the middle of ‘renovating every room’? It’s literally just for the gram. These people are pathetic constantly living their lives for the gram.
I was just about to say the same. She can’t be arsed to tidy the house up along the way as all this work is being done - but she can set up an instagram able display for her birthday???
Pathetic

Spider12

VIP Member
Omg I can’t believe she’s gone there! She follows Elle Sutton who posted yesterday that it was stupidly busy outside the shops as there was only a certain amount of people allowed in each shop. I am pregnant and wouldn’t dream of going there. She’s just not arsed at all is she 🤬

ThreeSteaksPam

Chatty Member
Your missing an absolute treat!! Do you have a spare 40 hours though😂🧐?? Make yourself a brew & read the thread before this girl you won’t regret it x
🤣 I’ve tried reading through it all but I can’t seem to find the epicentre of where this information came from, there’s too much to sift through 🕵🏻‍♀️
I find people who essentially live a double life through social media absolutely fascinating. What they show us vs what’s really happening.

• Haha

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

I only found out about this site because of her too!!! Before I read on here, I didn’t dislike her but didn’t like her either. When I saw her crying I thought I need to look myself and I haven’t been able to get back out of the Tattle Rabbit Hole since 😂

Something that bothers me that she says is that she’s like “my army would go on and comment but they cant”
I’m positive they can make a profile just like everyone else and back her up??? She says it like you need to be in a special Troll cult to be on this forum 😂
Haha they just don’t care enough to do it even they’re fed up now lol

• Haha

SavvyBee

VIP Member
You can eat fish sushi as long as it’s either cooked fish or if raw, that it has been frozen first. She can’t even get that right!!

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

Like I said before Hun, grab a bottle of wine, a Cadbury’s twirl to smoke (she was seen smoking a cig but cried to bobby Norris on a live on insta that she was eating chocolate not smoking) and go to thread one and catch up.. it’s cracking! I reckon you’ll be caught up in 2 weeks if you read every night 😂😂🙌👏🏼

Yassss Ninja, your tea is my fave ☕🔥😍😍😍
Get your scabby and ray non secco lol

• Heart