Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
He did not do that!! Fuck off 😂😂
We saw the balloon in her car three days ago and it looks exactly the same as the display she did for him. And as if he’d have had the thought to do her a ‘mum-to-be’ cake for her birthday. Urgh! Just tell the truth and tell us you had to tell him what to get you! I always tell my husband what I want, no bloody shame in it all love. Otherwise I’d end up like my friend who got a dog bed for her birthday - but no dog...
I can’t breathe 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

hiya_hun

VIP Member
God she's really not a good advert for those pants. Who's going out in them today when it's chucking it down?

• Haha

Moonbaby09

VIP Member
Why is she wearing a big jumper and massive fluffy coat in this weather 🤨 With a fucking silk skirt 😂😂😂
that was a while ago before she was preg I’m sure it was some place for some dentist or facial work god knows but yeh it was after his hair transplant in Morocco

• Haha

MollyDee

Chatty Member
I wonder if the baby shower organisers know about the alcohol video, especially as they’re on the beg for companies to get involved with it... ‘Roll up, roll up, any reputable companies out there want to give us free stuff for a girl who promotes drinking while pregnant...?’
they won’t care at all as long as they have 150k young, impressionable peoples eyes on their products.
saw an event planner from Wirral post about garden party enquiries the same day and they’ve worked with that go_pr before tbh I cant blame them as their business will be struggling with CV but personally I’d rather go under than be seen to support KHM and her views

Charl28

I like the name olive BUT I look after the elderly so just reminds of old people.. it’s a very old name. I have two boys but would be spoilt for choice with girls names if I had one... so many gorgeous girls names out there

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
You know what boils my piss? She's actually not a nice girl hence why she doesn't have a network of girls building her up? Has she even got mates? Like mates who don't have to actually be OK with her? Like chezza you know I'm sure it's completely business, Amy she's her fellas brothers bird, Holly is her cousin? She must actually be depressed about her life which is so sad and thats genuine, I'm not taking the piss! But she can't pretend to be a nice person!! She told Bob that if you've got something bad to say, say it on what's app don't put it online 😂😂 can you imagine what she says about other people? Then has the cheek to cry a river about the way she's treated! I'm going to message lauryn now and make her aware and alcoholic mother is promoting her 😂 or shall I let Kate know lauryn doesn't follow her anymore 🤣 what a shame we don't have a poll
Send her the screen shot of what Lauryn said after watching her story 😂😂

Reactions: 1

Burrito88

VIP Member
That furniture shop she’s in, that belongs to her “very good friends”, that she’s shopped in for years and half her house is stocked from, the one she keeps calling Coco... isn’t it called CC Co? As in the “Creative Curtain Company”?

She can’t be that good of a friend if she can’t even get the name right. I mean it’s right there on the tag.

I hope they aren’t paying her for the promotion.
I believe it is owned by the Mum of a family friend

L.j.l.20

Yeah then some jumped up follower sheep of Kate’s sent it to her her names Kate_ (can’t remember the rest) too and that’s when the tattle_troll insta got set up n they were coming to hunt me down and interview me in Manchester haha! Good luck huns
Crying! 😂😂😂 That’s when we all got to witness the greasy hair crying face!

• Haha