Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
Oh no she was rude AF with me the other day!!! Imagine how many people are on her blocked list? Absolute crank.
cant believe the nonsense about growth when she literally refuses to entertain anyone whose not blowing smoke up her arse and telling her to fix her crown 🤢
She was rude with me too!! That post saying what sushi they both ate I can just imagine the attitude coming from her while reading it. Stinker

Reactions: 2

LC243

Ahhhh her lips knock me sick. Never thought about them / noticed them until A few on here mentioned them and now it’s all I can see. Literally like an animals arsehole
She said on one of her online courses that she’s never had her lips done and her brothers apparently always accuse her of having fillers (why would they anyway) when really it’s just overdrawing her lips. Like fuck it is THM hun

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
Same! You wouldn’t even know I was in a relationship really according to my social media 😂 My fella would just cringe!

A quiet life is a happy life imo! Not feeling the need to prove how happy you are! I have known couples on the brink of breaking up who have shared loved up selfies on Facebook/insta 🙄 To the outside world you would think they were so happy. Feel like this may be the case with Kate, trying to prove things all the time.
I used to get asked if I’d murdered mine and hid him in the freezer! 😂

• Haha

Leopardprint

VIP Member
Her “first bump pic” in January when she Must have been about 6 weeks pregnant is not far off from her bump size now 😂 ...she was also a size 8 in January according the that picture 😳

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
A big account needs to post that screen recording! Is it shareable? There’s a few people I’d like to show it to