Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
KD was on a fashion show years ago I cant even remember when and where I saw it, does anyone remember it ?? Some of her designs I love some Im not sure.. maybe I'm just getting old 🤣
Yes I remember that show but can’t remember the name of it, didn’t she win it? i know her mum Libby she’s a sewing teacher a great one at that.

Reactions: 2
shel
Oh my god same she is an absolute useless slag. I'm delighted Kyle Walker has blanked her she is a fkn ming !!
she cheated on him behind his girls back.. he hasn’t even admitted to the baby but Cos she has followers ..thanku fellow momma ffs..I bet a normal girl Has mess her..when I say normal I mean not one with a100k followers and she’s fckin blanked them.... I actually can’t cope

QueenBarb

Chatty Member
The foundations not matched that well in this picture. Hannah’s face looks so yellow compared to her chest in my opinion
On professional cameras it would work with lighting and editing, on standard iPhones it doesn’t look great
She does look yellow! Terrible job 🧐

He is her hostage 😂😂😂 dead !

I sometimes wonder where I'm going wrong to be honest as my husband wont even hang a curtain poll the lazy bastard. On the plus side though I can trust him and he is allowed to leave the house if he wants to !
Perhaps hes suffering from Stockholm syndrome 👀

Id take trust over curtain poles any day hun, you are winning as our THM would say ❤

• Heart

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

Curious to know if anyone has the screenshot of the comment of mine on lustlivings post about the outdoor cinema thing? I know there was one posted on here but I can’t find it x

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
Massive camel toe

Why feel the need to photoshop yourself whilst pregnant!! Embrace it.... doesn’t she get everyone can see the difference? Can she see the difference? Baffled View attachment 154716View attachment 154717

It’s sad really, I feel sorry for her.... absolutely NO ONE is that ‘glamorous’ that heavily pregnant in this vile heat...... I was constantly knackered with feet like balloons..... be arsed getting ready and going out... especially in a pandemic. Make the most of the final weeks by resting & getting as much sleep as you can!!
I showed my boyfriend this post last night and he could not get over the fact that it was the same person on the same day. 😳😳

• Haha

Thefrogsgogz

On that scan picture at her brothers scan gaff she has painted them both orange as fuck!!! and painted his hair on and smoothed his back out, and her stomach looks odd 🤔

Ilovehoodedeyes

Chatty Member
Every time she works with a brand now, someone should send the brand that screen recording. I’ll do it myself if I can figure out how to save it
I was wondering if I could save it?? Because I'd gladly send it to everyone that needs to see it? Anyone know how to save it? Xx