Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remind you of anyone? For all the mums out there doing it right unlike these fake wannabe influencersā€¦..
Yesterday while at the pool I watched a young Mama and her little daughter enter the pool area dressed in very nice coordinating swimming suits. The mom, with her perfect loose curls tied up in a coordinating scarf, spent the first few minutes talking loudly on her phone to a friend while her daughter stood waiting to get into the pool. Mom ended the phone call and proceeded to spread out pool toys and sunscreen on a matching towel. Then after finding just the right angle and the right light, Mama pulled out her tripod and took a few selfies with her daughter. Little One asked to get in the pool. Mama said wait and then posed her daughter in front the pool, then going in to the pool and then coming back out of the pool. Little one smiled big and said "cheese" like she'd done it a million times. Then Mama told her she could play. Little One walked in and swam around for a couple of minutes. Mama called a friend on her phone and began another conversation while Little One politely and repeatedly asked "Mama, can you come in the water with me, please?" She was ignored. "Mama, come play with me?" she asked 4 more times. Mama glanced over at her but never got off the phone. After 10 minutes Mama ended her call, collected the sunscreen that was never applied, the water toys that never touched the water, and then her daughter and left the pool.

I sat there thinking about what I'd witnessed for awhile afterwards. I imagined the photos she took being perfectly edited and posted to social media with a caption like "Pool time with my girly! #Makingmemories".

Somewhere another Mama is going to be at home with her children, the house a mess from their play, her hair unruly from a day of mothering and her clothes dirty with spit up or peanut butter. She's going to be tired because she's spent her day cooking, caring, cleaning and playing with her children. She's going to look at that photo and she is going to compare herself to the perfect Mama at the pool. The Adversary is going to whisper into her ear "you aren't good enough... You don't look like that Mama at the pool... You don't have money to buy expensive swimming suits like that and you don't have time to make memories like she is" and that young Mama is going to believe it. She's going to feel like a failure. Ugh!! She'll never know that how she spent her time that day was so much better in her children's eyes than that "perfect Mama" at the pool.

What we see on Social Media isn't always real. Sometimes and often it's a complete set-up. It's staged and filtered and it's counterfeit.

Sometimes we do see absolutely real photos of vacations and beautiful homes and freshly done hair but it's only ONE moment. It's the very best moment out of a whole day spent much like our own. Working, cleaning, and messes...

Mamas, don't compare yourself. You ARE enough! You are amazing and the very best part is that you are REAL! Your dirty shirt and your messy house and your happy children are real and they are proof that you are doing it right!
What a lovely post for those who think life is perfect. Iā€™m old, like before filters and mobile phones and you had to get pics developed šŸ˜‚ and just looked at old holiday pics with my son and I who is now 22. Iā€™m a riot, no make up, hair dye nothing but they were the best times and so much fun. Now Iā€™m older and have more cash and spend the money on myself a wee bit more but those memories I have are real and priceless šŸ’ž

• Heart
Reactions: 41
BBD92D36-5F3A-44B6-AF61-07642F7D5A05.jpeg

šŸ‘‰šŸ¼The elongated, and seemingly webbed, fingers have made it to Ibiza šŸ‘‰šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Iā€™d love it if bojo closed the borders so smug cunts like her canā€™t come back in without forking out a fortune and a long ass quarantine

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Remind you of anyone? For all the mums out there doing it right unlike these fake wannabe influencersā€¦..
Yesterday while at the pool I watched a young Mama and her little daughter enter the pool area dressed in very nice coordinating swimming suits. The mom, with her perfect loose curls tied up in a coordinating scarf, spent the first few minutes talking loudly on her phone to a friend while her daughter stood waiting to get into the pool. Mom ended the phone call and proceeded to spread out pool toys and sunscreen on a matching towel. Then after finding just the right angle and the right light, Mama pulled out her tripod and took a few selfies with her daughter. Little One asked to get in the pool. Mama said wait and then posed her daughter in front the pool, then going in to the pool and then coming back out of the pool. Little one smiled big and said "cheese" like she'd done it a million times. Then Mama told her she could play. Little One walked in and swam around for a couple of minutes. Mama called a friend on her phone and began another conversation while Little One politely and repeatedly asked "Mama, can you come in the water with me, please?" She was ignored. "Mama, come play with me?" she asked 4 more times. Mama glanced over at her but never got off the phone. After 10 minutes Mama ended her call, collected the sunscreen that was never applied, the water toys that never touched the water, and then her daughter and left the pool.

I sat there thinking about what I'd witnessed for awhile afterwards. I imagined the photos she took being perfectly edited and posted to social media with a caption like "Pool time with my girly! #Makingmemories".

Somewhere another Mama is going to be at home with her children, the house a mess from their play, her hair unruly from a day of mothering and her clothes dirty with spit up or peanut butter. She's going to be tired because she's spent her day cooking, caring, cleaning and playing with her children. She's going to look at that photo and she is going to compare herself to the perfect Mama at the pool. The Adversary is going to whisper into her ear "you aren't good enough... You don't look like that Mama at the pool... You don't have money to buy expensive swimming suits like that and you don't have time to make memories like she is" and that young Mama is going to believe it. She's going to feel like a failure. Ugh!! She'll never know that how she spent her time that day was so much better in her children's eyes than that "perfect Mama" at the pool.

What we see on Social Media isn't always real. Sometimes and often it's a complete set-up. It's staged and filtered and it's counterfeit.

Sometimes we do see absolutely real photos of vacations and beautiful homes and freshly done hair but it's only ONE moment. It's the very best moment out of a whole day spent much like our own. Working, cleaning, and messes...

Mamas, don't compare yourself. You ARE enough! You are amazing and the very best part is that you are REAL! Your dirty shirt and your messy house and your happy children are real and they are proof that you are doing it right!
ā¤ā¤ā¤ this!! Itā€™s scary how many of us initially bought in to all this insta perfection but thank god we have critical thinking and the ability to question what we see. Itā€™s impossible to live this perfect lives and behind the scenes snapshots like that show itā€™s far from perfect anyway. Iā€™d rather have no pics ever and not let my child down like that than one million perfect pics

Can not wait for the next few days šŸ¤£
Big bleeping Karen energy on it šŸ½

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Iā€™d love it if bojo closed the borders so smug cunts like her canā€™t come back in without forking out a fortune and a long ass quarantine
Iā€™d love it to go Amber! But just like she did in Dubai sheā€™s the type of jammy cow thatā€™ll miss it by a day! tit donā€™t stick on people like that unfortunately.

Reactions: 30
Let it go red so sheā€™s stuck in a hotel! I despise her and everything she stands for! Go live?? Maybe people actually work, or have no job now due to this tit show, or care for elderly parents! Youā€™re a fuckin animal, not crying for proppet now are you fatty!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
That hen do is so bleeping tacky. Why does everyone have to have the SAME hen do? Iā€™m never having any kind of hen, I just donā€™t see the point at all?? Donā€™t even get me started on all the tacky ā€œwifeyā€ tit and matching outfits, could they be any more basic
I was 31 when I got married and I had my hen night at a hotel who were having a 70s and 80s disco. Folk who wanted to dressed up and folk who didnā€™t, didnā€™t. I bought tacky novelty things for the tables (inflatable guitars and microphones and the like) and it was such a good night.

That was 10 years ago and a lot of friends and acquaintances were doing the going abroad and having a home henny too thing even then. No shade to anyone who does that but I think being an all-day guest at a wedding can be expensive enough without paying for yourself and part of the brideā€™s trip to Ibiza and chipping in for matching clothes, hats etc. It must make some guests feel bad.

Sorry I canā€™t remember who said it before but everyone knows someone who organises collections and kitties and scams it so they donā€™t have to pay šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I was 31 when I got married and I had my hen night at a hotel who were having a 70s and 80s disco. Folk who wanted to dressed up and folk who didnā€™t, didnā€™t. I bought tacky novelty things for the tables (inflatable guitars and microphones and the like) and it was such a good night.

That was 10 years ago and a lot of friends and acquaintances were doing the going abroad and having a home henny too thing even then. No shade to anyone who does that but I think being an all-day guest at a wedding can be expensive enough without paying for yourself and part of the brideā€™s trip to Ibiza and chipping in for matching clothes, hats etc. It must make some guests feel bad.

Sorry I canā€™t remember who said it before but everyone knows someone who organises collections and kitties and scams it so they donā€™t have to pay šŸ˜‚
100% can tell you we caught one cheeky fucker out on the whole hen do thing.
Was 12 of us going, maid of honour organising it no reason to distrust her. One of the girls couldnā€™t make it and with her insurance could claim back. She just needed the receipts to prove what she was claiming. Was chasing the maid of honour for the longest time for these. Wasn't until the girl getting the refund went through the paperwork to get what she needed she let us all know that the maid of honour had been over charging us Ā£100 each and pocketed the cash.

Truffs 100% would do something like that then cry troll.

• Wow
Reactions: 48
Kate, you seem to have forgotten to pack your cut glass jaw.....

When I saw this pic I just had this image of her standing, screeching at everyone ā€˜GIRRRRLLLS HURRY UP, Iā€™VE GOT A FULL DAY OF ACTIVITIES PLANNED. I DONT CARE IF YOUā€™RE KNACKERED THIS IS MY,I MEAN HOLLIES WEEKEND MMMMKAYā€™

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Like she didnā€™t go swanning off to Dubai a few months back the first chance she got along with the rest of the influenzas?šŸ¤£ shes so out of touch
Find yer own content, head - Chezza wants hers back!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whatā€™s her mates @ whoā€™s she is with? Not gonna lie I would love to be in Ibiza right now ā˜¹ Anywhere but here for that matter.

Reactions: 17
Confessions of a Check-in Girl

This morning I was working,checking travellers in
When suddenly I heard, a loud and raucous din
All at once, a woman appeared from the crowd
Very blond and brassy, obnoxious, crass and loud
She said 'Im KHM it says so on my hat'
I said 'Good morning Madam,may I look at that?
She handed me her phone, she looked a bit distraught
'No Madam not your mobile phone I require your passport'
She scowled and said 'Mmmkay I thought you meant my phone
I panic when Its out me hand It's like my comfort zone'
I opened up her passport and swallowed down a laugh
She looked nothing like the way she did in her photograph
Her jawline was so chiselled her chin was so petite
I knew I had to be diplomatic, and discreet
I looked and saw her glaring daggers down at me
I smiled and said 'You're leaving from Gateway number three'
She snatched the passport from my hand and gave the evil eye
She grabbed her case and growled at me a menacing 'Goodbye'
But suddenly I felt ashamed my face began to burn
I need to call her back again , I need her to return
I really must apologise her pardon I must beg
I didn't offer her a wheelchair and she's missing half her leg.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.