Kate Hayes #68 dry your eyes mate...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Katie Hayes #69 beaten to the big revel by my trolls, home bargains makeup brushes for little kids dolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117
This has made my day, honestly. You left Oh Darlin for this Jane? Get.👏 In.👏 The.👏 Bin! 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I’m mortified for her all this fuss for that.
Professionally she must be a laughing stock. What bride wants there wedding make up done with home and bargins tat no wonder she was crying on Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh wow. Life changing! 🤪

She told us all it would be worth the wait. I am going to put it out there, she's wrong, it hasn't been!
It so has. The build up, the games, the attitude...perfect end to a revel tit show.
KHM Blogger, Baby Momma, ex salon owner, has been make up artist and troll. Take a bow girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The worst thing about it is though all her little groupies will actually rush to buy this shyte, just to tag her in a post in the hope of a repost. Sad as fuk

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The worst thing about it is though all her little groupies will actually rush to buy this shyte, just to tag her in a post in the hope of a repost. Sad as fuk
Well at least they won't have too spend much 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also her latest reel- the glam hair face whatever. Stop. Just stop. We have seen The real pics here

• Haha
Reactions: 8
4.99 for a bag of shite you could buy elsewhere cheaper. My lash girl gives me spoolies and other bits and bobs like that for free because they’re about 1p for 20 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Ffs! I am dying here. Imagine the lowest budget, crappest discount range makeup possible being your big revel. I mean I love homie b’s as much as the next but would anyone ever buy their own brand makeup?! Teenagers using up pocket money maybe and some of her brainwashed morons that think she’s legit but who else?!

No seriously though, my arse just turned inside out with embarrassment 😭 I’m just going to go and evaporate. Bye.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Wow. What a spot! How did you find this!!! Also, that was from like 7th April, so like 2 weeks ago, why the long revel KHM?!!!!
I'm so embarrassed for her. A range in home and bargain 😯 hardly Beverly hills is it. I bet Cheryl cringes too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.