Kate Hayes #68 dry your eyes mate...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrubbed off Olivia Hale’s name then. Said this before but I buy Olivia Hale for my 6 year told to play with. Say no more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I don’t understand though, she hasn’t reveld it but it’s already in store?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Actually I wouldn't shout anything because I wouldn't bleeping recognise her🙄🙄
but I don't use filters anymore do I matt👀

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone got the pics of her and Olive in the matching tutus with the balloons? Pretty sure it’s the same logo and colour scheme.
Yeah it is! Its on the wiki!! Hhahha spookies and what looks like cotton buds?! I am cryin. From Dior to Home and Bargains hahahahh

Yeah it is! Its on the wiki!! Hhahha spoolies and what looks like cotton buds?! I am cryin. From Dior to Home and Bargains hahahahh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That is the tackiest thing I’ve ever seen. Reminds me of those £5 mystery bags you used to get from claires accessories 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I imagine its gonna be a whole range, but who buys their make up from home and fuckin bargain, I mean seriously though? It’s not like high street brands like Rimmel are extortionate if you’re on a budget 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I wonder if TJ Morris have been concerned at all about her decline and conduct over the last two years?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.