Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseybonk

VIP Member
Please tell me she hasn't got that up in her hall..... fucking hell it's bloody awful what she's done to that house !!
Maybe it’s just the way you have taken the pic Truff, but the word “will” is fucked and needs redoing. 😉🤭. See, us trolls can be helpful! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

CatHun

VIP Member
Has she deleted yesterday’s troll rants? I thought it happened after lunchtime but they aren’t there now?

• Haha

Rgeb

This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a whore who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
🤣🤣🤣 you’ve got to be taking the piss 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

Carrington31

“When I’m wearing a thinner foundation, because I’ve got quite a lot of open pores, I tend to put it on a bit thicker”

WRONG

You’re better off going for a full coverage foundation, and applying a really thin layer of it.

Why doesn’t she know this stuff?!!
I came on to say exactly the same thing!!

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 nooooooo wayyyyyyyyyy imagine someone saying that about you 😲😲 I’d be mortified, I wouldn’t be able to show my face in public ever again and she’s got the cheek to call us trolls when she’s cutting about with an undercarriage wider than the Mersey tunnel. She needs to do a live ASAP 🚇🚇
That it was wider than the Mersey tunnel

• Haha
Reactions: 7

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
Sorry for the spelling mistakes you salty trolls ✌🏻 I actually had tears in my eyes typing that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t get over a triple threat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HIYA TURFFLE MONSTER. Girl get the fuck out of hear you soft cunt. Ok if he’s a loving partner then why the fuck does he dip his knob in other girls HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Have you been taking button moons meds cos you’re on the next planet to her. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh ye it’s only slander if it’s not true and him dipping his dipstick in other girls is true so therefore it’s true which isn’t slander. Girl bye go and screen shot this and send it to her or yourself dickhead. A threat HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what’s the threat with him he can’t stand his own kids mum. Girl/truffle hog it’s you who needs therapy. Where’s he provided the banter cos every time you make a cunt of him a wet fart has got more banter than him. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Truffle hog go and be a proper mum to your child you haven’t got a clue what being a mum is all about. You absolute vile disgusting human being, you pimp your child out like a crackhead pimps out one of his toothless terrors. YOU ARE SCUM AND LOWER THAN YOUR KIDS DADS HAIR TRANSPLANTS FRINGE. YOU FUCKING SWEATY UNDER BOOB SMELLING DOG.

• Haha

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
Got to give it to Chez Oh Snarlin looks well better.

Big Undies will be fuming she thinks she's Linda Barker.
Pep has stripped it back made it look much better - simple and more classy. Even tho she's a bad bragger and a divvy sometimes , Good luck to Pep she works hard and she's more of a professional than lazy arse ever could be. Truff was holding her back !
Big undies 🤣🤣

• Haha

Foodaholic

VIP Member
I have been a nursery nurse, a nursery teacher, I am now a year 1 teacher with a 3 year old of my own who went to said baby classes. Just to clarify to you Kate, baby classes are not the same as nursery. Your child doesn’t interact with other babies at a class in the same way they do at nursery. I promise you :)
I'd love to be a fly on the wall in my daughters' nursery, or maybe I wouldn't!

• Haha