Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheFox286

Chatty Member
I hate that smug look she does when she says “look no filter all natural” ermmm no it’s not! Those ring lights she uses are a filter in themselves! Iv got one of those Hollywood mirrors with the lights round to do my makeup in and I look totally flawless in it until I turn the lights off and I look a complete cabbage!
A cabbage HAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Cady1954

VIP Member
Well this is a very odd response from Truff.

It’s very clear from the salon make over, removal
of oh snarlin from truffs bio and comments made by pep head that she’s taking a step back. So why is she making out that everything is normal?

Also - bit of a coincidence that this has appeared after the ☕ was spilt reference her stepping back...

Just adds weight to theory that she’s having to leave the salon because she can’t afford the childcare but she can’t dare admit it. I would imagine she is keeping up the pretence of working there until the big revel - then she’s got an excuse,

If you were still involved in the salon as an owner, you’d be there redecorating with your business partner. Not cycling around the Wirral like a demented teletubby.
I think its a strange response as well I wonder why?? Oh yes no spelling mistakes!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Fizz22

VIP Member
Can we all agree that from this moment on he will no longer be known as Daddy DIY, he will forever be "Triple Threat" 😂
Hahaha fully agreed.

I dunno like. My husband is dyslexic and always asking me to spell things. He automatically spells everything as it sounds and flim doesn't sound like fucking film.
Your autocorrect corrected you 😂😂

HAHAHAAHAAHAHA Oh fucking hell
After the news I’ve had today I needed this

Are we talking to Kate or Jane today?

what banter have you seen from Matt? Reow Reow yer boat or the fact he went out looking like he was late for a race at Aintree?
Hope you're okay and your news wasn't too awful 🙏❤

Reactions: 6

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
My jaw just hit the floor when I read that she’s leaving oh snarlin to focus on insta coz yano let’s be honest it’s a steady income, however my tattle trolls, she fucked up a perfectly good house and turned into the shit show that it currently is, so unsure why I was even surprised, this is totally 100% something that Kate would do 😂
She’s the biggest fuck up ive ever come across

Cady1954

VIP Member
Yeah it’s way too much her followers are equally unhinged though did you see the follower who made a picture of the baby out of mashed potato.
Ha ha yea! tbh most of my posts on there are whinging about the Barmy Army's spelling.

• Haha