Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chattycatty

VIP Member
I think she looks lovely and of course she looks slightly different when posing and showing herself at the right angles.

The house looks very fashionable but in a few years if it dates I'm sure Kate will get it redone so be bang up to date a gain. Matt is dreamy!
This isn’t the rave section sorry love

• Haha
Reactions: 11

PollyPage

The cart has got to be another trap for the trolls was Olive even in it?

Wouldn't be surprised if they put max in it instead just to try it out. 🤔 No Mother would put a baby in a bike cart or would they 😕

Plt haul has to be the worst one I've ever seen I would not be bragging about them freebies, does she request the items or do they send her shitest stock ever, is that all that is suitable for her figure 🤭

I was thinking this too, surely there would of been a picture just like there would be one if Olive had a helmet on. I think Max was in it and the pics they've taken with Olive were because they had arranged to meet Mez 🤔

Foodaholic

VIP Member
The latest stories about going shopping to town. Her nose is jumping all over the place like a jack-in-the-box. Jeeeeez

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
I am thank you! Just my old job saying I’d get one commission amount before I left and then halving it on the official figures 🙄 so I was counting on it for restaurant freedom 😂
But I’m still not as skint as Jane so a silver lining
Urgh, bastards!! Chin up kid, I'm sure you have a better job lined up. 👏👏 Now go and make your bed and say nice things to yourself over a cup of tea and you'll be sound.

• Haha

EmaE

For the record kate.
I’m happy.
I’ve just bought a gorgeous house with a living room.
I’m having a baby
I’m getting married pretty soon.
You know what like the stuff written about you on here 99% of the time isn’t personal, we don’t hate you for the sake of hating you, I certainly don’t: I just cannot bare the lie that you portray.
For context, the Khloe Khardasian photo debacle wasn’t about her being insecure about the photo, it’s that complaining about the photo reaches young girls that looking like that (which was pretty damn good imho) isn’t good enough.
The same as you do now, you’re teaching girls and young people that normality isn’t good enough, and it’s wrong. You’re teaching your daughter that she only has worth because of her blonde hair and blue eyes, which is wrong. You’re using your gorgeous little girl as a puppet in your Instagram life which is wrong. You lie about the tiniest little things that do not matter. Which is wrong.
These are all silly things which would take next to no effort to make right, you can do better you can be better and trust me it’ll bring you a lot more happiness but you have no interest in it because it doesn’t fit your victim narrative.
For the record Kate I don’t hate you I doubt any of us on here do. I don’t even dislike you, I think you do have some redeeming qualities, it’s clear that you love your daughter, it’s clear you’re trying your best to make your relationship work, it’s clear you at the very least try.
I honestly just pity you, for the fact that you feel the need to keep up appearances to 180k people, that frankly probably wouldn’t give a fuck if you disappeared of the face of the earth tomorrow.
This 🙌
Also READ THE WIKI

Reactions: 10

Perfectsmile01

VIP Member
I think she looks lovely and of course she looks slightly different when posing and showing herself at the right angles.

The house looks very fashionable but in a few years if it dates I'm sure Kate will get it redone so be bang up to date a gain. Matt is dreamy!
Hi Kate 👋👋 Chatting balls as per !

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Trollinell

Chatty Member
Following on from her troll rant.... she’s a cunt end off!
The smerk she does. Babe I wouldn’t want your life in your upside down house with no living space, I wouldn’t even want a fella who dips his dick in brasses every weekend who beats his ex up, babe I wouldn’t want to put myself on Instagram for free stuff. Babes you need to give your head a little wobble and realise that us are all very happy we gossip because that’s what women like to do like you do in your what’s app groups this is no different. This is not a troll site!
You are more scared of being outed by your ex work colleagues or ex school friends or even people who know you and know the real you! Your nothing but a little Wirral scruff babe. Kind regards you little sweat 🤣
Kind regards 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 9