Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I just wanted to share with you all my news. I've quit my actual job and decided to become a full time troll! I can't believe my hard work has paid off already and I've been promoted today to well known member!
I just want to thank you all for your continued support and I'm just now waiting for my door bell to ring to be presented with a big bag of revels.
Thank you all from the bottom of my icy black 🖤 but a special thank you to Truff for making my job so easy ✌
Your profile pic 😹😹😹😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Cady1954

VIP Member
This morning’s pearls of wisdom ‘ every mum and baby is different. There’s no rush there’s no race. I don’t know what this rat race is everyone wants to do.’ She’s such a hypocrite! She’s the one who has to do everything before Olive is even remotely ready. For instance taking her to three classes in one day is ridiculous. Poor child will be over stimulated and exhausted. But as long as you record everything for the gram it will be fine won’t it Kate. You’re not in competition are you? Doing everything at your own pace and sod poor little Olive being dragged all over the Wirral and beyond.
In a Burley

• Haha

BettyBoo123

Chatty Member
She’s so fucking ignorant.
Why is she so fucking aggressive.

Imagine living just a day in her smelly boat shoes, I’d rather be tied naked to the back of a car with barbed wire and dragged through the Mersey tunnel 😬😬😬
Barb you mean her kitten heels 🤣🤣

Bloomer

I look forward to the ‘no excuse for abuse’ video featuring Truff. Particularly given the viewing figures they’re getting. Oh hang on...
Wow - what an all star cast of absolute pricks . She's definitely found her twat pack.

TROLL!!! That’s her bespoke nose she grew while growing her proppet!!!

I can’t keep up with you lot lately but I just saw this and came to say I hope she doesn’t actually have a deviated septum. I’m on the waitlist to get mine fixed and have a history of being aggy after anaesthesia, I’d hate to see truff there 🙄🤣

If she does on the other hand, exercising, breathing, life in general can be a bit of a nightmare and I’m gonna stop there cause I need to go stroke my rusty fridge and check my statement to find out when uncle Charlie is sending me my cash. Lots of love you crazy lot, stay safe now the shops are open and remember, pretend everyone smells like Katie Hayes’ farts - keep your 2m distances to avoid inhalation of the Toxic Harpee Methane she omits x
I have a deviated septum too (broken nose as a kid!) Got addicted to bloody sudafed just to be able to breathe haha

Reactions: 4

chattycatty

VIP Member
Omg TROLL!!!! She’s just really good at makeup. Why do you have to say this every time she looks nice? She doesn’t edit her pics anymore!!! She doesn’t even know how to use FaceTune now like the kids use
Fucking fake ass bitch right there

Reactions: 3
Boab Tea, I’m due to start on a treatment, you’ll know the one when I say if I’m already depressed to fk how dangerous is it for me to actually start it? Obv in my appointment I was happy as Larry x

Reactions: 3