Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip29

VIP Member
She was getting her eyebrows done last night (banged on about it in her make up shit show yesterday and eyebrow lady confirmed)
Firstly if that run is today then I’d be asking for a refund and fucking compensation on them brows you had done last night.
Secondly how strange that the name always shown on her running app is Jane and today/yesterday/whenever fake run was she is running with someone called Jane!
View attachment 528630View attachment 528631
She’s referring to herself lol. Them eyebrows are fukin horrendous man

• Haha
Reactions: 11

TaylorMomsen

Chatty Member
8 hours ago ranting on the couch.......
' I no longer edit my Pictures and I rarely use filters'. 😂😂🤥🤥🤥
Get this on the wiki @QueenBarb2

I love her sly shade towards young, aspiring MUAs claiming they Facetune their make up looks. Nah, she’s just fuming she’s been caught out facetuning her entire life. What happened to supporting each other and ‘real women don’t slag off other women’? Surely real MUAs don’t slag off and put down other MUAs. Constant double standards.
She's a hypocrital cunt.
Do as I say, not as I do

• Haha

Fizz22

VIP Member
Am so grateful I’m here for this day. Thanks, everyone who made this possible for me
I hope you've fucked Mr Perpetual off for not being a triple threat swim wear model and opened your rusty fridge to brighten up your dark semi 😂😂😂

20 second grunter 😭
Probably says “that was amazing wasn’t it babe” at the end
I'm honestly wheezing from all the laughing today 😂😂😂

Never do our Johnny Rose this dirty again 😂😂

• Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Do you know how I know kates life is shit, she has to have positive quotes available at every turn to try and remind herself to be a better person
This is so true! This kid is going to get to her late 30s and realise what a cunt she’s been 😂🙊

READ THE WIKI

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
😡😡 can’t this cunt talk or pronounce words correctly some-fin the back to front gormless looking dog.
I thought she said she got some granny pants for max.
I’m sure she has time to film and take pics whilst at water babies but no time to slip a pair of pants on

• Haha

Beccah26

This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a whore who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
off you go👋
This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a whore who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
Touched a nerve, off you go👋

• Haha

PedroPony

No, I am SOBBING at may aswell have put her in the tumble dryer hahahahahahahaha it’s the most I have laughed all weekend 😂😂😂
At least she would have been warm in a tumble dryer. Poor child’s probably frozen to the core being in that thing for 3 hours!

Cady1954

VIP Member
I think she said her mate was doing the 5 to couchK and she was either cycling (😂😂😂), running or walking every day but she’s still eating cake and chocolate and drinking wine but the weight is still going to drop off...

I see the cold water mentions are back. Hoping I’ll see her at one of my open water swim venues soon, now they’re all open again and there’s nothing stopping her...
Jesus your brave with your cold water swims! I live in the Med and the water is freezing over here until May. Give her my best if you see her.

• Haha