Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muffin990

This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a whore who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !

I literally can’t breathe for laughing!! This is something my year 8 girls would write 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg TROLL!!!! She’s just really good at makeup. Why do you have to say this every time she looks nice? She doesn’t edit her pics anymore!!! She doesn’t even know how to use FaceTune now like the kids use
Doesn't know how to edit make up but knows the name of the app all the kids use to do it. Someone doth protest too much.

• Haha
I am thank you! Just my old job saying I’d get one commission amount before I left and then halving it on the official figures 🙄 so I was counting on it for restaurant freedom 😂
But I’m still not as skint as Jane so a silver lining
But is your fella 5ft though? Then your life is just perfect!
I joke hun, hope you’re ok xx

• Haha
  • Heart

Wkdbird

VIP Member
That last pic🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my fella would absolutely go beserk if I filtered him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I'm I'm lurker, I had no idea who she was until I looked on trending and read her wiki, now I'm obsessed. I actually used to serve her back in the day as well but that's another story! The "fan" has just killed me off, made my day off perfect 🤣
Spill ☕☕☕☕☕

• Haha

Rubydoo70

VIP Member
I think she looks lovely and of course she looks slightly different when posing and showing herself at the right angles.

The house looks very fashionable but in a few years if it dates I'm sure Kate will get it redone so be bang up to date a gain. Matt is dreamy!
I hope you’re taking the piss?

• Haha

Pebs19

I'm just catching up, only on page 10!

Dya know what well done to Pep for frigging her off and going it alone. Regardless of what people think of her she is a good business woman and that shows easily! Good luck to her.

What do you mean about Kate being made to pay half for the bills etc? Sorry if I'm being stupid, I'm blaming back to back maternity leaves and nearly not being able to spell my name right now, I promise my IQ even given my current state is higher than smelly arses! 🙃 if shes paid her off doesn't that mean she has no ties to the business at all? X

Southern.fairy91

Oh 100%!

Those 50 odd year old neighbours of hers on her quiet street who have seen the police turn up multiple times will all be laughing their heads off watching that gut wobble up and down with a ring light shining directly into her nips.

View attachment 528128
Can we put some respect on Mr Perfect Curt Hennigs name please. Truff doesn’t deserve to be in the same conversations as him! 😂😂

• Haha