Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just read all the comments between that kiss arse and the *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* page and I have to see whoever is running this account is really articulate! And slamming the point across.

It must be someone from here who has had enough?

I’m so intrigued by it! Wonder how long is lasts before THM gets it shut down. But now the drinking video is up she won’t want anyone to see it. Whoever is running it should start tagging brands she works with to it. And the Superdrug video should be uploaded too with them tagged! I hope whichever shop she went into is taking this seriously, she genuinely needs banning for her blatant disregard and greedy nature.

But tbh it doesn’t even need to be an active poster, who knows how many people are reading these posts and having their eyes opened to this fictitious girl and her erratic ways
Is there a way of seeing how often threads are viewed, and not just commented on? It would be so interesting to see how much engagement is on this thread!👀👀👀👀👀

Reactions: 20
I’ve just read all the comments between that kiss arse and the *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* page and I have to see whoever is running this account is really articulate! And slamming the point across.

I’m so intrigued by it! Wonder how long is lasts before THM gets it shut down. But now the drinking video is up she won’t want anyone to see it. Whoever is running it should start tagging brands she works with to it. And the Superdrug video should be uploaded too with them tagged! I hope whichever shop she went into is taking this seriously, she genuinely needs banning for her blatant disregard and greedy nature.

But tbh it doesn’t even need to be an active poster, who knows how many people are reading these posts and having their eyes opened to this fictitious girl and her erratic ways
Is there a way of seeing how often threads are viewed, and not just commented on? It would be so interesting to see how much engagement is on this thread!👀👀👀👀👀
Generally there is about 30 regular tattlers on here, could be more or less. 🙈 Yet some of the screenshots of info that are added onto here generally have about 400 + views. Makes you wonder where the other 400 are sitting reading, watching, listening.

I’d just also like to pass on all of our ❤ ❤❤ for @Melmoo & her husband this week. Heartbreaking times for them & I’m sure us Tattlers have it on our minds regardless of our daily life’s & postings on here. 💔😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63

*small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* needs to tag every brand she works with under that vid and all those who have blindly defended her and implied we were kicking up a fuss about her drinking non alcoholic prosessco! That was never the case!!!!!
She was admitting to having a couple of drinks whilst pregnant when she was doing a promo for the non alcoholic shite.
I do think that Prosecco company cut ties with her though as she never did another ad for them again despite having quite a bit of her pregnancy left. I was ones of the one who emailed them and I was only a lurker at that point so god knows how many complained. It was shocking and the way she twisted it and lied afterwards was what really opened my eyes to what a lying and manipulative witch she is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’d just also like to pass on all of our ❤ ❤❤ for @Melmoo & her husband this week. Heartbreaking times for them & I’m sure us Tattlers have it on our minds regardless of our daily life’s & postings on here. 💔😞
Couldn‘t have been said more perfectly 💔

*small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* needs to tag every brand she works with under that vid and all those who have blindly defended her and implied we were kicking up a fuss about her drinking non alcoholic prosessco! That was never the case!!!!!
She was admitting to having a couple of drinks whilst pregnant when she was doing a promo for the non alcoholic shite.
I do think that Prosecco company cut ties with her though as she never did another ad for them again despite having quite a bit of her pregnancy left. I was ones of the one who emailed them and I was only a lurker at that point so god knows how many complained. It was shocking and the way she twisted it and lied afterwards was what really opened my eyes to what a lying and manipulative witch she is.
She lied through her teeth about it. She denied it over and over so whoever got the video recording needs a standing ovation.

I was directed here through the whole Bobby red faced crying saga, and as soon as I started reading here all the stuff I’d thought was weird and a bit screwed up all started to make sense. And countless things have been done by her then, constant talking about ‘that website’. The amount of deceit, manipulation and deflection from her own behaviour is astounding. That’s what gets me. She needs to be shown for who she is. I hope a lot more people see this also, and see that it’s women just sharing their opinions. Obv THM isn’t a fan of free speech and just blocks/deletes anything that is detrimental to her brand. So this is the only outlet.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

I could try find out as a approximate. Admin will know but it’s whether they’d want to share

Reactions: 2
I dip in and out commenting but always lurking.....and laughing. I didn't know you could view how many have read threads, 400+ is 😱

And yes love to Melmoo......someone said certain members treat this like a what's app group, well what a bleeping fabulous what's app group to be part of 💪😘

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Is it just me or does she just not seem that into being a mum? Everyone I know who had a kid turns into an annoying kidziller who’s whole social media life changes to be all about the new sprog (each to their own)
But she just doesn’t seem that arsed about it
Me. I think she is just going through the motions. I wouldn’t be surprised if she said she had pnd soon.

Reactions: 2
Olive is the only child to ever have had injections obviously..
Surely by spreading it out she’s worse off for it? I bet the drs sit rolling their eyes when she’s on the phone expecting preferential treatment.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what she’d do if it all went to WhatsApp? What would she do for engagement then?!

She’s probably spreading the vaccinations out in the hope that she’ll deal with them better and she won’t have to stay in for a few days while the baby recovers and can continue her tour of the north west. She’s got no living room, where would she sit with her?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Olive is the only child to ever have had injections obviously..
Surely by spreading it out she’s worse off for it? I bet the drs sit rolling their eyes when she’s on the phone expecting preferential treatment.
I’m probably heartless but it’s just 5 seconds of pain, they’re fine straight afterwards. Just another excuse to up her engagement, she’s so dull 🙄

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she thinks prolonging the pain will be better for poor olive

Reactions: 8
I’m probably heartless but it’s just 5 seconds of pain, they’re fine straight afterwards. Just another excuse to up her engagement, she’s so dull 🙄
no agreed. You know it’s one day and one night and done. Any normal person(especially in tier 3!) would want to minimise their trips out surely?

Reactions: 7
@QueenBarb2 girl where are ya?
Sorry my kids and other half have been in a car accident last night, they got hit by a stolen car and the driver got out the car and ran. No idea what’s going on on this thread anymore but I’ll try to catch up soon girlies x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Sorry my kids and other half have been in a car accident last night, they got hit by a stolen car and the driver got out the car and ran. No idea what’s going on on this thread anymore but I’ll try to catch up soon girlies x
Bloody hell, that’s awful. Hope everyone is ok. 😘😘

Reactions: 5
Hope they are all ok! Sending love xx

Reactions: 1
Oh my god I hope everything is ok ❤ Xxx

Reactions: 3
OMG,hope everything is ok. I hope they catch the bastard who’s done this. 💕💕

Reactions: 3
Hope your kids and partner are ok, must be a massive shock! Hopefully the driver is caught!

Out of curiosity I just checked on desktop to see how many views this thread has had...
0710A788-CE79-446E-97CA-5C38D4A9ED7E.jpeg
Not sure how many of them are unique people, could just be THM/Matt refreshing 66,000 times 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.