Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My youngest literally didn't even flinch when he had his last vaccinations 🤣 They really aren't that big a deal but I think when its your first you panic over every little thing. Just get on with it Kate and out of the way 🙄 Again, she gets alot of engagement from 'mummy chat' zzzzzz

Reactions: 6
I honestly think she does stuff like this so she can pull her face on her stories and look like a caring, concerned mum. I'm glad she's getting the jabs done because she did post some vax sceptic stuff during pregnancy, so at least that is something.

But people aren't born with fears, they learn them. By getting anxious and being OTT about it Olive will learn the behaviour when she's older. It is a balancing act as a mum and sometimes things do worry you but you can't reflect that onto your kids all the time. All the stuff about trolls, criticism, body image, being scared of pain/illness - these are not nice but they are things every human has to go through at some point.

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell, I have an early night and it all kicks off!
just a word of warning, someone mentioned before that this new account is clever and really articulate. Don’t be fooled, we all thought that over the Olive Delamere account and look what happened there. I don’t trust anyone after that 😂

Reactions: 12
I just think she knows what she’s doing.
She knows that talking about things like breastfeeding, vaccinations, colic etc generates engagement because ALL BABIES ARE DIFFERENT and people will want to interact with her and have conversation with her.
Except this bleeping witch puts down and is passive aggressive to anyone who (wait for it!) doesn’t share her opinion.

Sorry my kids and other half have been in a car accident last night, they got hit by a stolen car and the driver got out the car and ran. No idea what’s going on on this thread anymore but I’ll try to catch up soon girlies x
Hope everybody is ok Barb thats awful to hear 😕 X

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait until she has to take her for the one year jabs where they know what’s going on and are wounded that it’s you whos taken them to get them.

Can everyone keep that screenshot when she says she hates the thought of her being in pain, for when she inevitably gets her ears pierced in 6 months time.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sorry my kids and other half have been in a car accident last night, they got hit by a stolen car and the driver got out the car and ran. No idea what’s going on on this thread anymore but I’ll try to catch up soon girlies x
Omg, I hope your family are okay x

Reactions: 2
I'm sure Olive will have had her heel prick test when she was a couple of days old. Im not sure about anyone else but thinking about it now still goes through me from when mine were little. The scream you hope you'll never hear, but guess what, a cuddle and a bit of milk later and they've forgotten about it.

I dont understand her mentality (other than to try and prove that she's better than any other parent), if you're that anxious about it, get in, get it done and get out. Noone likes doing it but you make the choice, a day of unrest or the risk of weeks, months or the rest of her life being debilitated because you were too much of a fanny to just do as everyone else does. Why does everything have to be such a bleeping task with her?!

Reactions: 10
Hope everyone’s ok xx

Reactions: 3
Oh god that’s awful. Hope everyone is okay x

Reactions: 1
Surely this isn’t now that they’re all inside with none of that PPE they’ve been going on about?
1E655178-E48F-478E-88A5-E3CADC7F414F.png
458EA7F9-F9A8-4D0B-8294-B1E7C2DA415E.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Bastards! Hope all ok 😘

Reactions: 2
It’s all for engagement, she doesn’t even respond to any of her messages.

why can’t you just do what loads of us whimps do? Get nan to take baby in! Over, done with, the end. Fuckin drama queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m probably heartless but it’s just 5 seconds of pain, they’re fine straight afterwards. Just another excuse to up her engagement, she’s so dull 🙄
I was wondering if I was weird as I wasn’t arsed in the slightest about my daughter having injections - it’s for her own good. My sister is a Practice Nurse and hates these tits who make a big performance out of it 🙄

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.