Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry my kids and other half have been in a car accident last night, they got hit by a stolen car and the driver got out the car and ran. No idea what’s going on on this thread anymore but I’ll try to catch up soon girlies x
Sending you and your family all my love 🤍

Reactions: 4
Sorry my kids and other half have been in a car accident last night, they got hit by a stolen car and the driver got out the car and ran. No idea what’s going on on this thread anymore but I’ll try to catch up soon girlies x
That’s awful, hope your kids and man are ok barb ❤

Surely you’d rather just get immunisations out of the way in the one go instead of prolonging the agony? Some of the replies she’s had proper make me cringe. How do these sad sacks manage to bring up children?

Reactions: 8
Surely you’d rather just get immunisations out of the way in the one go instead of prolonging the agony? Some of the replies she’s had proper make me cringe. How do these sad sacks manage to bring up children?
Mini red rant 😂
4AE9E126-A931-4257-9614-D0278B59AA5B.jpeg

Anonymised by me, not the truffle hog 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Hope your kids and partner are ok, must be a massive shock! Hopefully the driver is caught!

Out of curiosity I just checked on desktop to see how many views this thread has had...
View attachment 281339Not sure how many of them are unique people, could just be THM/Matt refreshing 66,000 times 😂
Just came on to post this! @Yel - can you confirm is this individual sessions?

I dip in and out commenting but always lurking.....and laughing. I didn't know you could view how many have read threads, 400+ is 😱

This is exactly me, always reading and agreeing but sometimes you gals are just too quick for me so I just dip in and out when I get particularly fucked off with her. Also it takes a while to fix me head back on after it’s fell off😂 Especially after @Charlie Farlie’s investigating tricks😂

Someone else’s reckless stupid actions affecting innocent people😱😡 I hope you’re all okay! Sending good thoughts and love!

Reactions: 7
I’m really surprised the drs have allowed her to have separate appointments for the injections, not only is it taking up two more appointments than required when people who need them could be missing out, but surely during a pandemic they would want to reduce the amount of times people are entering the surgery 🤦‍♂️

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Oh my god, hope you're all okay. What utter rats doing that xx

Reactions: 3
I’m really surprised the drs have allowed her to have separate appointments for the injections, not only is it taking up two more appointments than required when people who need them could be missing out, but surely during a pandemic they would want to reduce the amount of times people are entering the surgery 🤦‍♂️
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s made it up and getting them all done at once but saying this on her insta so she can cry about people being the mum police and trolls. 🙄

Hope you’re all okay and they recover quick!!
❤❤❤
Also hope the bastard gets caught and punished! X

Reactions: 3
What is she gonna do when Olive has the 6 in 1 vaccine? ask for them to give it in 6 doses 🥴

Love to you and your family Barb, what a tit head hope they catch them x

Reactions: 4
what does she mean separate appointments for injections? Does she mean because they have 2 injections at a time she will be doing them on different days?

She doesn’t want her to be in pain but she’s getting individual injections so she’ll be having 12 separate vaccinations over the next 3 months?? That can only make sense in her head 🙄🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah it seems so
thats crazy! So instead of having 3 days of upset, she is going to make her endure 6 days instead causing her more upset? I cant get my head around that. My little one cried so hard over the first injection he didnt even notice the second one going in and it was over and done with in one appointment. It scary at what goes on through that girls head

Reactions: 6
Oh no! Hope ur all ok x

Reactions: 1
She’s obviously found out the 6 in 1 and men b given together can give a fever hence why they tell you to give paracetamol in three doses after. She’s probably thought duck that and decided to have them separate which contradicts not wanting her to be in pain when she’s still got to have two injections anyway 🤔 I can’t tell if this is ignorance or stupidity.

Reactions: 5
She’s probably having it done separately so she has 6 reasons to leave the house, yknow so us trollzzz don’t grass her up 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m no mum so wouldn’t even know how many vaccinations a baby gets, but surely it would be better to have them in one go and get any pain/problems out the way then make olive go through it X amount of times? 🤨🥴 All very well saying she wouldn’t cope if Olive got ill and doesn’t want her in pain, but she’s just prolonging it all and hardly limiting her contact in tier 3?

Reactions: 13
Fuckinhell girl hope they are all ok xx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.