Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m in 2 minds over that account though, it seems too good to be true. Her disgraceful behaviour and bizarre mannerisms being addressed, but she hasn’t had a mad red rant about? She obviously knows about it? They’re using her new hashtag #khmgiveaway and she’s reposting them to her insta stories like there’s no tomorrow, so she has to have seen it?
She won’t rant about that as she can’t control the narrative and they are providing receipts 🤣 this is brilliant 👏 xx

Reactions: 19
I’m in 2 minds over that account though, it seems too good to be true. Her disgraceful behaviour and bizarre mannerisms being addressed, but she hasn’t had a mad red rant about? She obviously knows about it? They’re using her new hashtag #khmgiveaway and she’s reposting them to her insta stories like there’s no tomorrow, so she has to have seen it?
I think she doesn’t want to attract any attention to it. It has the drinking when she was pregnant video saved to the highlights so she won’t want all her minions knowing the truth about that. She’ll be reporting it like duck no doubt.

Reactions: 21
Oh my god I just saw on that *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* account the video of her talking about drinking whilst pregnant WHAT THE ACTUAL duck!?!?!?!?!?!?! Why is ANYONE following her!!!!!!!!!!????????

Reactions: 21
Someone point me in the direction where her kid has been ripped??! Coz I haven’t seen one!!! Also someone tell Sophie to change her picture seeing her saggy tits in that red blag Ann summers number it’s putting me off my tea! And Sophie queen please get off your high horse ya tit and if you so arsed about trolling go and have a word with Hollie!!!!

That love.boutiquexx has also done a quick, switcharoo name change after being on the defence.... so bizarre.
Why do they have so many blag accounts? And think people are soft jobs?
That Hollie hi Hollie such a beautiful girl on the outside but inside she’s like a rotting stinking pumpkin 🎃

Attachments

Reactions: 4
That love.boutiquexx has also done a quick, switcharoo name change after being on the defence.... so bizarre.
Why do they have so many blag accounts? And think people are soft jobs?
The account is private now and back to their original name...maybe was hacked or even went private to stop hate on her?

Oh my god I just saw on that *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* account the video of her talking about drinking whilst pregnant WHAT THE ACTUAL duck!?!?!?!?!?!?! Why is ANYONE following her!!!!!!!!!!????????
Don’t think that many people have seen it. Hopefully that changes soon!

Someone point me in the direction where her kid has been ripped??! Coz I haven’t seen one!!! Also someone tell Sophie to change her picture seeing her saggy tits in that red blag Ann summers number it’s putting me off my tea! And Sophie queen please get off your high horse ya tit and if you so arsed about trolling go and have a word with Hollie!!!!

That Hollie hi Hollie such a beautiful girl on the outside but inside she’s like a rotting stinking pumpkin 🎃
Oh it's all kicking off on there isnt it? 🙈 that account isnt backing down though 💪

Reactions: 3
Someone point me in the direction where her kid has been ripped??! Coz I haven’t seen one!!!
The only person on here who has ripped Olive was icantspell aka Cheryl. Couldn’t make it up the dopes.

Reactions: 22
The fragrance account which called out KHM has now changed to christmasbargains20 and is selling blag mcqueens??? I’m so confused
Different one I believe. Hollys had a full stop in it, whilst the other never! Spot the difference 😉 Close but no cigar.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
She must know about that account. I’m surprised she hasn’t spoken about it. 🤷‍♀️
Maybe it’s because it’s all true & doesn’t want to draw attention to it.

Reactions: 8
Eeee that KateHaynes account is talking about tattle!

Yes queen we are lovely!!! An not people that steal from savers neither, yes Kate we know you truffle loving pain.

Reactions: 3
The girl arguing on that *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* picture surely has too much time on her hands? The hilarious fake account hasn’t been horrible or outrageous, just posted things KHM has said

Reactions: 6
She looks absolutely manic here, full on psycho vibes. Great advertising for the tan too - state of her hands 🤣
E4A4AB18-1202-4D48-ADF7-1545130253E1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.