Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fragrance account which called out KHM has now changed to christmasbargains20 and is selling blag mcqueens??? I’m so confused
Right Charlie Darlin get on it we need email address was it a fake to drum up Sunday’s engagement 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 3
Oh you’re messin? I actually like the Olivia Hale brushes, they can get fucked if they think I’m buying anything with that rats name on it
Please tell
Me this is a joke? I have a couple of her foundation brushes. That’s then going in the bin!

Reactions: 1
Anyone else want to see the messages 🙋‍♀️
ME LASS.
Geet up man. Howay the lads. 🥳🥳🥳
I’m ova the bleeping knot with that nice little ball reet in the back of the net. 🥇

In my tattle voice. “ Well done, how amazing! I’m so happy I wish to celebrate.” 🥳🥳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Hey ladies I do t know who is running the account but they are deffo reading here so please please please post the messages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
There is absolutely no way that account is her no way would she expose herself like that with visual evidence of her lies for all to see.

If it’s someone on here take a bow 🙌🏼 quite frankly I don’t give a shiny shite who it is I would just like the name to be thrown out on her posts ASAP to direct her followers to the account so they can see the truth if you have a lurker account please direct them to the drinking in pregnancy vid.

Also a good chance to see if she deletes the comment when directing people to it.

Reactions: 11
I am so lost. The password resets/starry emails just go over my head. Still liking the funny account though

Reactions: 7
Love the be kind message

Kate and her Sasquatch feet went with polly pocket Matt to a random pregnant girls house ffs and she outed her!!! So tell the thieving cow to be kind!

fuming now 😡😡😡

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.