Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m going to have a rant at Superdrug. All the people who will have touched the make up after her hands have been caressing it all 🤮
They should be monitoring it, she shouldn’t have been allowed to do that.

Reactions: 17
Sorry, I'm not from the UK but I love drama. Can I ask what "bespoke" means? It's not something I've heard where I live, but I can't stop reading this shitshow of a MUA.🤪
bespoke actually means made to measure/ made just for you To your specifications.
Influencers seem to have bastardised its definition to basically mean anything they think is a bit boujee.

Reactions: 10
I’m still in shock at that apology and the smugness of it. Honestly. She is on her own planet. I like how she was like ‘I’ve even talked to Matt about it’. Wow. Two peas in a pod. Dumb and dumber.

She goes on about trolls trying to destroy her business. She has literally just outed a business for having the AUDACITY to question her behaviour during a pandemic. It wasn’t even a question. It was just pointing out something she needs to be more mindful about. And she’s posted their profile to her followers. POT. KETTLE. BLACK.

I’m so made up at her being caught out trolling herself and using family to make weird Instagram accounts! Investigating at its best 😂 I hope many, many people’s eyes are being opened to the deceitful, conniving and cunning behaviour of this madwoman. She is quite honestly a self obsessed, delusional trainwreck!

Reactions: 29
I’m going to have a rant at Superdrug. All the people who will have touched the make up after her hands have been caressing it all 🤮
They should be monitoring it, she shouldn’t have been allowed to do that.
They shouldn’t have testers out anyway during a pandemic. My local boots and selfridges in Trafford have taken them off show so why does this Superdrug still have them out?
Honestly I’m not surprised that Merseyside have such a high rate when you have people like Kate & managers of retail who think the public can be trusted not to touch tester makeup..

Reactions: 19
Wow! That sincere apology 🤦🏼‍♀️ Said no one ever! Who cares if that girl doesn’t follow you maybe she genuinely used to like your account but didn’t want to follow, maybe she genuinely cares for the health of others unlike like you. This whole Instagram is a joke if you put your life to the public then expect to be pulled apart simple!

Reactions: 18
I seen this on Twitter last night. What’s Kate playing at?! Was she going to go and bounce round to this girls house on Hollys behalf?
61F6BE08-987E-4094-BA48-F9E908DCCAD7.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Urgh that 'apology' she is an absolute narcissist isn't she? Just tapped and pointed? No love you were like a grabber claw from those machines in Blackpool. I feel like her time is running out though with all these accounts and emails coming out the woodwork, now if you'll excuse me I've got to take time out of myyyyyy day and get these kids ready for school and you know, I don't get paid for doing that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That’s a lot of roast dinner for just her and Matt 🤔

Those pumpkins look like ball sacks

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They shouldn’t have testers out anyway during a pandemic. My local boots and selfridges in Trafford have taken them off show so why does this Superdrug still have them out?
Honestly I’m not surprised that Merseyside have such a high rate when you have people like Kate & managers of retail who think the public can be trusted not to touch tester makeup..
Selfridges Exchange still have testers out but they have a STRICT no touching policy. I completely didn't realise and reached out to touch one thing and someone appeared next me straight away and told me not to touch and if I wanted to see anything a staff member had to show me! I literally tit meself and legged it. 😂

I can't beleive Superdrug staff would let her carry on like that! She is deluded thinking she is helping people or even that it was a 'haul' video.... hauls are where you buy stuff with your actual own money! That's a lauguage THM doesn't speak! Bad scruff!

Reactions: 14
Urgh so I haven’t commented on the last few threads cause, if I’m honest, this whopper is draining and quite clearly in need of help.

Howeverrrrr I have just watched that sarky ‘apology’ video and cannot believe the smugness of that little witch. Once again completely missing the point. That profile commented because we are in a huge crisis in the North at the moment so it is completely irresponsible to be touching many products with no intent to buy them. Hand sanitiser at the bleeping front doors of Superdrug or not. We all have a responsibility and I’m sorry love, but your ‘haul’ and your ‘good deed of the day for the peasants that can’t afford designer make up’ doesn’t make you exempt from protecting other people. I’m sorry if that’s inconvenient to your brand but tough tit. We are more than 6 months into this tit now, don’t go anywhere or do anything unnecessarily! It’s so easy. Protect the vulnerable. Why is it so hard? And why is anyone who quite rightly expresses that opinion then sneered at and called ‘Covid police’ or a ‘troll’. If you wish to be seen as a public figure expect your behaviour to be scrutinised if it’s not deemed socially acceptable. Especially if you’re dicking around and publicly laughing at something so serious. Wear your face mask, don’t be wandering round a store with it pulled down!

Ah the smugness on her face then riled me up something rotten. She’s doing us a favour...oh please. Like I’m not capable of walking into Superdrug and buying a cheap powder myself. duck off. I’ll take tips when you learn how to contour and overline your lips properly, looks like you borrow your fella’s trowel. Gross.
Well said 👏👏 she just doesn't get it, has to put a twist on everything. Take the comment as it was and learn from it. Stop thinking your a victim.

Reactions: 7
This seems an unusually large amount of food for two people; even if one is a truffle hog 🤔
FF48C409-C76F-4EBC-99B7-EB99B6EB9561.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I seen this on Twitter last night. What’s Kate playing at?! Was she going to go and bounce round to this girls house on Hollys behalf?View attachment 280252
So I’ve just gone and watched that video and idk why Kate’s even like relating to it? Hollys video is saying her experience is “worse” that trolling now and it all started for her before trolling was even a thing because it wasn’t people with fake accounts and stuff like that she’s openly saying that a lot of the messages were people she knew, was friends with etc so surely this should be, if anyThing an eye opener to our CEO boss babe in the sense that people from her own camp ‘troll’ her

thing that struck me the most though was she was saying it’s the only active group about her on Facebook yet instead of posting the recent comments that have been made about her she posted all the ones from 2011, also calling bullshit on she didn’t leave the house for 2 years due to the comments made about her does she forget we seen her on TV😩

funniest thing about it though out of all the comments that were actually made about Holly the girl in that tweet who KHM followed - her comment was only saying this girls brother seen Holly out a tampon in in public 🤣 which wouldn’t surprise anybody we’ve all seen her on GS. People commented saying “where’s raul moat when you need him“ but Kate goes snooping off a comment that’s not even that bad just a rumour??

Kate’s only doing all this because she thinks she has a few “celeb” followers that she’s on par with them and considered a celeb like sorry to burst ya bubble hun but couldn’t be further from the truth🤣

This seems an unusually large amount of food for two people; even if one is a truffle hog 🤔View attachment 280278
Just looking at that’s it screams diarrhoea

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
wonder why Kate hasn’t cried troll over any of them accounts yet? surely by now we’d of had a sob story

Reactions: 5
What are MUTIL coloured carrots - anyone ?! Thought carrots were all orange 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.