Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s uploaded her Superdrug haul video. 11 minutes of her wandering around Superdrug with her mask pulled down below her chin whilst she’s talking and touching all the makeup in there. Why has she been allowed to do this??
Anyone who lives near her.... make sure you disinfect anything you buy from Superdrug

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Maybe it’s her for getting kicked off rather than walking for the Charliefarlietattle account? 🤔The one thing I don’t get and never will is why a genuine Tattler would come for another Tattler??

I have a lot of time for the folk on here as they genuinely make me laugh and also offer support when we are vulnerable. We are all vulnerable and looking for an escape route at times. Sometimes I’d happily tell my other half to do one as I’m leaving him for a Tattler. ❤
When you read posts like this one and genuinely wish someone was your friend outside of tattle too 🙂 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The way she speaks drives me insane.
And calling the makeup N Y X.... Thought you were a top MUA Kate?? It's pronounced as NICKS. Head's up Truff 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So she’s uploaded her Superdrug haul video. 11 minutes of her wandering around Superdrug with her mask pulled down below her chin whilst she’s talking and touching all the makeup in there. Why has she been allowed to do this??
Anyone who lives near her.... make sure you disinfect anything you buy from Superdrug
🤣🤣🤣 Just gone to look, it’s hardly a haul when she just goes round the shop touching everything with her manky hands. Probably can’t afford to do an actual haul and show at home. CEO BOSS BABE XOX

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
So does love boutique who commenting on the kate hayes made up have the same email as one of the other fake accounts?
May be opening a can of worms but didn’t her cousins holly have a page for when she was flogging them Ali express gym sets. Her little boys name also begins with E. I’m not 100% on the page for the gym sets though

Reactions: 4
It’s the exact same as the save olive account only the last number has changed from a 5 to a 6🤪 to much of a coincidence if you ask me!! This account is going out of its way to defend THM!

May be opening a can of worms but didn’t her cousins holly have a page for when she was flogging them Ali express gym sets. Her little boys name also begins with E. I’m not 100% on the page for the gym sets though
What was the Instagram account called?

Reactions: 6
It’s the exact same as the save olive account only the last number has changed from a 5 to a 6🤪 to much of a coincidence if you ask me!! This account is going out of its way to defend THM!

What was the Instagram account called?
I can’t remember 100% if the was one just checked insta and no sign of the gym sets but she was deffo selling them

Reactions: 2
Could you be arsed with all that on your worktop when you’ve not even got a living room? They’ll have to change and let Olive lie on the floor or the dining room table now she’s got pumpkins all over her worktop. People’s priorities honestly make my head fall off.

Reactions: 26
Why would you bother with all that. No one is allowed in the house.
It’s all for the gram, it’s honestly a sad way to live.

Reactions: 20
Did she even buy anything in Superdrug for it to be considered a haul? Fuming she’s got the cheeky to run them manky giant spades all over every product. The virus lives on hard surfaces for 72 hours. Then the audacity to call people covid police.
KATE THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE DYING

(In best Kourtney voice)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She either spent £75 on fake pumpkins or hasn’t disclosed that they were KINDLY GIFTED

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.