Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been tagged in one of the posts and people who follow her would of seen it too and probably sent it to her, so don’t tell me she wouldn’t be onto that account by now posting it on her stories and playing the ‘troll’ card, she’s definitely behind it somehow.

Reactions: 12
Thanks all! Papped him out and he’s getting all his stuff tmrw. Told him it will be outside and bring his own bags as he’s getting duck all else from me! 😂
If you have a dog, go and stuff a few turds in his pockets.🤫😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Bet that video doesn’t make it on to her account does it addressing “trolls” she will swiftly bypass that bit. Daft shoe. I bet she picks her teeth with her toe nails.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m confused, some posts are taking the piss and others are saying boycott tattle. I personally think this is very mentally unstable and confused cake behind this account.
Quick, call Karla, bring ya masterclass back DARLIN.. or maybe Mind PT may be able to help🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴
Glad yr back lass to decipher the incoherent ramblings of the snide fake bake account. 🥳🥳aka @*small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post*.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can i just say, I bloody love this thread it's my favourite. Ive been lurking since the first thread but im not even from liverpool and dont know what half of you are on about half the time 😅 all I know is her tit stinks and I want her to get found out soon

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She hasn’t really gone out tonight, she’s sat in her kitchen with her red lips posting shite to the new ‘troll’ account!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope it’s someone after vengeance. Like the poor Pregnant girl she bounced up on with her tit house fella

Reactions: 13
Just catching up! Been quiet as found out my partner of 4 years has been messaging a skank saying he’s been single for 3 years. Papped his sorry ass out!
Sorry to hear that, big hugs, , but 💯 you should bin his sorry ass. And we’re here if you need to vent! Xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m still here lass. 🕵🏻‍♀️ Got my investor pants on tight and high this time. In fact they are that tight I’ve got a camel toe but no smell just yet. 🤢 My hunters are still on and covered in animal shite from working on Charlie Farmie too. If Truffalo wants me tell her I’ll meet her at The Angel Of The North @ 15:00 o’tickety tock. 👀🐷🐴🐮

That’s me at the front of the picture walking my bullshit. Even the angel is incognito at this trolling time. 🕵🏻‍♀️
Is this your back garden @Charlie Farlie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Woah hang on, what about this account? I've just been diggin out my tweezers trying to be investor like our Charlie Farlie.. 🕵🏻‍♀️

Or have we been over this and I've missed it a million threads ago?

20201017_204129.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.