Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just boring now. All she cries is troll. All day every bleeping day. All her little sheep say the "trolls" are obsessed with her but I think you'll find its the other way around. Never come across another "influencer" who mentions trolls as much as she. Sorry state of affairs when that's what you have to do to get business/followers.

Reactions: 18
Can’t find the screenshot I need to compare, but could that *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* account be the original olive_delamere account from August?? It has apparently gained 72 followers in a few days....

Also they can’t decide whether they are trolling Kate or hate tattle. It’s either a school kid or something to do with Kate.
No as I’ve already compared emails and the original olive delamere account is still there.
If you recall that email is identical to THM’S just saying.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Also why did she even post those pics/videos with her top covered in crap 🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like she's just inhailed a whole packet of hobnobs and got crumbs all over her top. She looks like she stinks 🤢 it is definitely Kate messaging herself from the Charlie farlies account why would anyone say that this site is a horrible addiction 🤣 and why would they 'sign her petition' omg she's so dumb

Reactions: 11
If it was a real tattler they’d post the video she’s scared of the most... the pregnancy drinking debacle
I wish! Let’s hope she does a pretty blunt and posts the troll convo from the wrong side when she’s logged into the ‘troll’ account

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Soz girlies been so busy, I’m completely lost no idea what’s going on with this account trying to be the gorgeous CF but, plot twist.. ITS MATT 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I’m steering clear, can’t watch the stories cos I don’t have a spying insta account. It’s just another set up to get people to follow or comment or something! Has our top investor checked any email addresses yet 😬 I cannot believe the time people have on their hands with a 2 month old 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I’m steering clear, can’t watch the stories cos I don’t have a spying insta account. It’s just another set up to get people to follow or comment or something! Has our top investor checked any email addresses yet 😬 I cannot believe the time people have on their hands with a 2 month old 🤦🏼‍♀️
I 17384959% believe it’s Kate or someone In Kate’s crew, iv got a little back up snide account to stalk a few slags who follow and like my fellas pics 😂 so I’m safe

Oh girls it’s been put as a highlight so you can view that without watching the story and getting caught xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Soz girlies been so busy, I’m completely lost no idea what’s going on with this account trying to be the gorgeous CF but, plot twist.. ITS MATT 😂
Matt the no speaking boring terwat it is. 🤣
You could be correct, they say it’s the quiet ones you have to watch. 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here, not even joking, I was going to ask if it was Matt, but she’s made him do it. Like he gets to say all the things he thinks about her disguised as a troll and she gets to use it on her stories. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Here, not even joking, I was going to ask if it was Matt, but she’s made him do it. Like he gets to say all the things he thinks about her disguised as a troll and she gets to use it on her stories. 😂
It must be his punishment for her dragging him out of that Rock Ferry house party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In the words of The Boomtown Rats.
In a rat trap, you've been caught. 🤪🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I 17384959% believe it’s Kate or someone In Kate’s crew, iv got a little back up snide account to stalk a few slags who follow and like my fellas pics 😂 so I’m safe

Oh girls it’s been put as a highlight so you can view that without watching the story and getting caught xx
Oh my god just seen it. Hopefully her “army” who have been defending her will see this!

Reactions: 5
I’m confused, some posts are taking the piss and others are saying boycott tattle. I personally think this is very mentally unstable and confused cake behind this account.
Quick, call Karla, bring ya masterclass back DARLIN.. or maybe Mind PT may be able to help🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.