Kate Hayes #32 says the gifts are for influencing many, truth is she hasn’t spent a penny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she wouldn’t admit if olive fell off and no one would know cause the bruise would be covered by a hat or a shovel hand! Until she realises she needs a ‘real mum’ post and will do a ‘i feel so guilty, had this ever happened to anyone’ so all the sheep can say they have dropped their kids a ton of times

Reactions: 9
Nahhh, didn’t you read the caption? The plasterer let them down.. She must not be as important as she thinks she is! Awks.. 😂

Did the plasterer not know she’s a boss babe ceo with no living room??!!
It wasn’t the plasterer who let them down. It was the plaster. Mustn’t have felt as supported as the cakes in the Oh Snarlin’ class, so it refused to come round and stick to her walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This is completely random girls but I am bleeping screaming at this I’ve just found.

HOW can Delo Daddy DIY help anyone with divorce, retiremen, stop repossession t? Am I missing something 😂 what’s he gonna do, set someone up with a bit of panneling on a blind date.. send Mez round to keep the retired person company.. get Chez to give a cash injection to someone so they can pay their mortgage 😂😂

also, the hashtags .. #POGBA #FcBarcelona
WHAT THE duck Hahahahahahahaha

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
This is completely random girls but I am bleeping screaming at this I’ve just found.

HOW can Delo Daddy DIY help anyone with divorce, retiremen, stop repossession t? Am I missing something 😂 what’s he gonna do, set someone up with a bit of panneling on a blind date.. send Mez round to keep the retired person company.. get Chez to give a cash injection to someone so they can pay their mortgage 😂😂

What in the actual duck is this? I'm so confused!! Absolutely baffling. Are they buying houses on the cheap or something? Maybe they're just desperate to find one on the cheap that actually has a living room :unsure: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wish she would proof read what she writes. She must get that irate when she reads comment that she sees red,her fingers must be on fire. I can just picture her typing that fast,cursing us Tattlers for daring to question her.

Reactions: 14

Can’t even spell repossession, let alone help with it. Has his bird been giving him spelling lessons??

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie Hayes #33 “Babies don’t roll!” the Truffalo cried; busy editing photos to look less wide.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
She bleeping thrives on this , loves a negative comment, gives her the chance to go into professional victim mode. You wouldn't give it time of day but she's posted it to her stories so now she can go into one about the trolls and all her little Z lister mates can come out of the woodwork.
today will be a full day of reposting comments about how fabulous she is , ignore them Kate you're amazing, an inspiration, best mother ever'. All the usual comments about how everyone's so jealous and just wants her life.🙄🙄🙄

She's so predictable.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This made me bleeping scream laughing too 😂😂😂
GIRL I think everyone happy to admit to doing much less than you THM
The thing is we've all got living rooms so can get on the couch every night and chill with our kids and fellas.
You're doing MORE begging and opening freebies than everyone , your out MORE than everyone so you don't have to sit in your kitchen. Bye 😂😂

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Also I’m sorry but I know we all make mistakes in every aspect of our life, nobody is perfect, but I don’t think you should be making mistakes daily with a precious newborn rainbow baby, especially at the level she’s making them in regards to safety - overuse of the car seat, facing her outwards in a carrier etc. I make mistakes in my job and my marriage but certainly not daily, because that would make me.... well, a bit tit really. Not being perfect is one thing but I don’t think it’s ok to just accept doing things that are clearly wrong when it comes to safety.

Reactions: 24
Sorry but is pep head under some illusion that she’s rockerfella?? Like woah, the long head has spoken, better pipe down now 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.