Kate Hayes #32 says the gifts are for influencing many, truth is she hasn’t spent a penny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck off cheryl you boring bint View attachment 254428
Is she taking the actual piss?
Am I missing something here?
All the girl did was ask a question and straight away both of them are on the defensive.
Calling people names etc yet we are the trolls!?

And AGAIN breaking lockdown rules. As if she’s letting anyone hold her baby or “squeeze” her at this time! Cheryl has kids at school that could easily be unknown carriers and Kate will let her hold her baby?
Jesus Christ

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Anyone taking in by her bullying/trolling pantomime is as deluded as her.
She’s just done exactly what she claims happens to her by posting that woman’s comment.
So people can’t express their own opinions now without being called a troll. This message here just shows what a vile nasty witch she really is oh and also pretty sure your not meant to mix with other households but she’s had her mum and dad this week minding Olive while she blags she’s going for a run.
Pepperami head will be round soon too so they can have a monster munch picnic on the island on wheels, pair of bleeping scruffs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
NURSEY DETAILS!!!! Jesus wept........Does this girl ever proof read anything 🙄 And as a fellow tattler said before that nursery is like something out of the others movie, gives me shivers 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She thrives off negativity! She’s been desperate for someone to make a negative comment about the baby...so desperate she/Cheryl came on here to try and make one! Absolutely bizarre! You are “notorious” for all the wrong reasons!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
😂 Who writes this tit; it doesn’t even make sense! It’s like your mum saying, ‘they’re only being mean ‘cos they’re jealous.’

‘Doing more stuff’ is no measure of success, happiness or empowerment. Happy to admit I ‘do less’ than KHM -whilst sitting in one of my two lounges, in my bigger house, in a better area, with my faithful husband and high profile job, where I don’t have to beg for things or pimp out my kids 💅🏻

Oh and as far as I’m aware, there aren’t 1700+ pages of comments on the internet about how much of a twit I am (with photographic evidence).

EF6B25E9-2239-4932-B030-B95487C9AC49.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How is she going running 7 weeks post partum?? I’ve always been an active gym goer/runner and I can GUARANTEE I’m fitter than arl truffalo.. I went back to circuit training When my little one was 9 weeks old and pissed myself thought my womb was gonna fall out. I’m not buying this running bollocks

Reactions: 26
Anyone taking in by her bullying/trolling pantomime is as deluded as her.
She’s just done exactly what she claims happens to her by posting that woman’s comment.
So people can’t express their own opinions now without being called a troll. This message here just shows what a vile nasty witch she really is oh and also pretty sure your not meant to mix with other households but she’s had her mum and dad this week minding Olive while she blags she’s going for a run.
Pepperami head will be round soon too so they can have a monster munch picnic on the island on wheels, pair of bleeping scruffs
She’s not your sister in law hun

• Haha
I'm not the 'mum police' kind but she needs to be careful what she's sharing and then saying is OK.

Quick google and theres stories of 2/3 month old babies left on changing tables who have fell or grabbed something and smothered themselves while the parent wasn't watching.

Reactions: 11
I'm not the 'mum police' kind but she needs to be careful what she's sharing and then saying is OK.

Quick google and theres stories of 2/3 month old babies left on changing tables who have fell or grabbed something and smothered themselves while the parent wasn't watching.
She’s completely missed the point hasn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️ It probably wouldn’t happen, but there’s a fraction of a chance it could happen, what mother would want to take that chance?! It’s not like she was just nipping across the room to grab something, she was having a full on photoshoot ffs

They even tell you in hospital not to leave your baby on the bed unattended.
She just won’t be told Kate all waya knows best.
I I’ve no sympathy for any one would publicly shows her whole life.
And who shames any one who dares to say anything too her.
Poor olive can you imagine what she will be like when she goes to school.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This made me bleeping scream laughing too 😂😂😂
GIRL I think everyone happy to admit to doing much less than you THM
The thing is we've all got living rooms so can get on the couch every night and chill with our kids and fellas.
You're doing MORE begging and opening freebies than everyone , your out MORE than everyone so you don't have to sit in your kitchen. Bye 😂😂
Funny thing is, I know I do WAY more than she does and I have a new 70 plate range to prove it which isn’t on tick. I hate being so vulgar but sometimes you have to drop to her level so she understands. All my bills are paid for, my car is outright, I have REAL designer items in my wardrobe but not the tat she wears, all paid for by me! So KHM you can get to duck girl, I’m a bleeping multitasker - on tattle whilst building a much bigger, more secure, business than yours you stupid bint

• Heart
Reactions: 50
What is wrong with that baby’s legs they just don’t look right at all

Reactions: 8
That screenshot that she’s put up about babies rocking side to side, what if Olive rocked enough to the wrong side of that basket and it tipped? Does that defy the laws of gravity and baby strength? Am I being a paranoid wreck of a childless woman? Or could it have a fraction of a possibility?
All I know is I wouldn’t want to risk it..

Reactions: 6
That Chloe on the comments easily could be KHM 😂 Look at the putting a space before a full stop all the time, just like a certain someone! I’ve only ever seen that when English is a second language for the person typing.

• Wow
  • Haha
That Chloe on the comments easily could be KHM 😂 Look at the putting a space before a full stop all the time, just like a certain someone! I’ve only ever seen that when English is a second language for the person typing.
It’s deffo her.
NO ONE in the industry likes her

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.