Kate Hayes #32 says the gifts are for influencing many, truth is she hasn’t spent a penny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate will no doubt do her own ‘mommy blogger’ faves list tonight and tag the regular Z-listers (LG) in an attempt to become bffs with them all!

• Sick
Reactions: 8
That she’s met Molly at a hair choice event and she’s dead nice ‘but she’s an influencer that’s her job and so it can’t be that bad and she’s trolleddd’ then pulls this awful know it all face. It was quite near the beginning I couldn’t bare anymore 😂

One thing I’ll agree with her on and that Molly-Mae is trolled you only have to look at the horrible comments on any daily Mail article about her but Kate isn’t trolled and nothing is said about her on here that isn’t truth/helpful or for her own good..
Such insight 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Cheers Kate

Reactions: 5
That she’s met Molly at a hair choice event and she’s dead nice ‘but she’s an influencer that’s her job and so it can’t be that bad and she’s trolleddd’ then pulls this awful know it all face. It was quite near the beginning I couldn’t bare anymore 😂

One thing I’ll agree with her on and that Molly-Mae is trolled you only have to look at the horrible comments on any daily Mail article about her but Kate isn’t trolled and nothing is said about her on here that isn’t truth/helpful or for her own good..
Oh i forgot about the times that molly-mae went on online and trolled her ex boyfriends new girlfriend and current boys friends ex 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh i forgot about the times that molly-mae went on online and trolled her ex boyfriends new girlfriend and current boys friends ex 🥴

The way she said this was before we were both “like, known” 🤣🤣 hun you’re not the same league. You are not the same 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So, I’m not a business owner but my husband is. So I watch this “masterclass” with a complete open mind, thinking I’m willing to learn something. It wasn’t even a class, let alone a masterclass. Send your products to people with large social media followings and you might end up with some extra sales. Wow... how insightful.

As for truffalo, she’s that obsessed with herself that she can’t even answer a perfectly simple question. Has to turn everything back to how amazing she is and my god, doesn’t she love the sound of her own voice? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just another example of her ignoring the covid guidelines in that “masterclass”. Doesn’t look very socially distanced to me! What an utter gobshite, she winds me up so much 😂🙈

Reactions: 12
I’m a bit behind again but hahahahahaha as if she’s posted a picture of her hair tied up in a bobble which was spoke about on here last night.
Defo doesn’t read here tho, so them massive shovel hands must have super shovel magic psychic powers going on

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Another coincidence that we talked about baby sesnsory and now she’s doing it! Not that 🤓 reads here. Anything else that we can suggest? Boiling her head? Telling the truth? Stop filtering her stupid face? 🤔
Jeez where to start? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m a bit behind again but hahahahahaha as if she’s posted a picture of her hair tied up in a bobble which was spoke about on here last night.
Defo doesn’t read here tho, so them massive shovel hands must have super shovel magic psychic powers going on
Can’t wait for her to say that she doesn’t go on THAT site! I think I’m gonna keep a spreadsheet of what’s said and then what happens the day after on her page. Then post it! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
where are they going to do a baby sensory at home? In the pantry or the walk in wardroom downstairs? Or in the tiny space she calls a living room thats in her kitchen
In the Black Shed of Doom.

Olive dressed like a baby boy surviving Winter in 19th century Russia.
6D22CE37-5F86-4ABC-B6FA-3DF0FC3E7EED.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

She said I knows molly mae 🙈 like she’s her mate 😂
just like being in her mates garden in that field

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s acting like she knows molly-mae because a girl who used to model at peaches called Ella is friends with Molly (She was just at her baby shower and features in a few of mollys YouTube videos) so obvs in Kate’s warped head she is a “friend of a friend” 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Anyone else think she’s constantly in a hat because she’s worried that Olive will rub herself a bald patch in her bespoke hair like most babies do?! God forbid she is anything but dreamy.

• Haha
While I’m on... what’s the favourite thing you’ve learned from this thread?

mine was the idea of saying “AWWW YE OK???” To pets 😂 I now do this daily and it makes me chuckle.

cat: Meaoooow

Me: AWWW YE OK???

cat: YE AM SOUND U?

Can’t remember who suggested saying it to pets but I love u x
While I’m on... what’s the favourite thing you’ve learned from this thread?

mine was the idea of saying “AWWW YE OK???” To pets 😂 I now do this daily and it makes me chuckle.

cat: Meaoooow

Me: AWWW YE OK???

cat: YE AM SOUND U?

Can’t remember who suggested saying it to pets but I love u x
Cumber sandwich
Elise the endorsement
Muslim clothes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.