Kate Hayes #32 says the gifts are for influencing many, truth is she hasn’t spent a penny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Be humble, stay professional and calm’

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Says the red rant queen with the highest opinion of herself I’ve ever known 🤣

She absolutely loves Lucy Mecks post? A baby being strapped in a pram all day, of course she does!

I honestly don’t know anyone like her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
While I’m on... what’s the favourite thing you’ve learned from this thread?

mine was the idea of saying “AWWW YE OK???” To pets 😂 I now do this daily and it makes me chuckle.

cat: Meaoooow

Me: AWWW YE OK???

cat: YE AM SOUND U?

Can’t remember who suggested saying it to pets but I love u x
mine is that if your eyelash won’t stick down, go put the kettle on and say some encouraging words x

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lasted 1.46 into that video and had to turn off. They are both so uncomfortable to watch, it’s like someone’s filmed it in the bedroom. Kate butting in, the host looking nervous, the constant hair touching, Kate’s illiterate sentences of word soup. Could have at least polished it up to look professionally produced and edited.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Half an hour!!!!! Oh duck off I think I’ll pass. Christ, I’d rather boil my eyeballs than listen to her for that long!
Urgh the face she makes when she’s talking about Molly-Mae.
Yes Molly’s job is to be an influencer but she started on YouTube and by all accounts is a genuine girl who is very thankful for her position. Admits when she makes costly mistakes (her dog) and when she holds a giveaway she ACTUALLY gives the products away unlike Truffalo who deletes all trace once she’s got the engagement she craves.
So maybe Kate instead of name dropping her you could learn a lesson or two on how to be an influencer who is good at her job.

She’s such an arrogant meff.

Reactions: 29
I’m sure That she said the other day that she helped a business earn 75,000 on Black Friday? And that’s the power of influencers
and then that girl on The video said that she helped the person earn 75,000 over the Black Friday weekend with all her tips and that
She’s such a bad lier!
I think she said that anna helped someone earn 75k on Black Friday, so theres your proof... 🙄no it’s not proof at all, it’s someone telling her that is what they did. Fair play to Anna if she did. I haven’t looked at the video or been on her page today so if she’s twisted it she’s bloody mental! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Lasted 1.46 into that video and had to turn off. They are both so uncomfortable to watch, it’s like someone’s filmed it in the bedroom. Kate butting in, the host looking nervous, the constant hair touching, Kate’s illiterate sentences of word soup. Could have at least polished it up to look professionally produced and edited.
The bit where they stop and stare when someone walks in the room had me howling! bleeping masterclass and they don’t even bother editing it. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In English please? 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

Does she seriously think that her social media is the only possible reason for a brand’s success?! I’d be fuming if I was the brand as it makes out their hard work is worth nothing and it’s all down to her
Is also be fuming if I sent her something and she donated it, because as a brand I want her to “promote and influence” people to buy. As a brand if I wanted to donate I’d do it anyway. Maybe I’m wrong?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought she said she hated the baby massage when she was bouncing her up and down that time, and where are they going to do a baby sensory at home? In the pantry or the walk in wardroom downstairs? Or in the tiny space she calls a living room thats in her kitchen

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Another coincidence that we talked about baby sesnsory and now she’s doing it! Not that 🤓 reads here. Anything else that we can suggest? Boiling her head? Telling the truth? Stop filtering her stupid face? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought she said she hated the baby massage when she was bouncing her up and down that time, and where are they going to do a baby sensory at home? In the pantry or the walk in wardroom downstairs? Or in the tiny space she calls a living room thats in her kitchen
The pantry is just a cupboard full of empty boxes now so she could repurpose it to be baby sensory goals

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Urgh the face she makes when she’s talking about Molly-Mae.
Yes Molly’s job is to be an influencer but she started on YouTube and by all accounts is a genuine girl who is very thankful for her position. Admits when she makes costly mistakes (her dog) and when she holds a giveaway she ACTUALLY gives the products away unlike Truffalo who deletes all trace once she’s got the engagement she craves.
So maybe Kate instead of name dropping her you could learn a lesson or two on how to be an influencer who is good at her job.

She’s such an arrogant meff.
Omg what did she say about Molly Mae? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably on the counter top where olive seems to live.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg what did she say about Molly Mae? 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
That she’s met Molly at a hair choice event and she’s dead nice ‘but she’s an influencer that’s her job and so it can’t be that bad and she’s trolleddd’ then pulls this awful know it all face. It was quite near the beginning I couldn’t bare anymore 😂

One thing I’ll agree with her on and that Molly-Mae is trolled you only have to look at the horrible comments on any daily Mail article about her but Kate isn’t trolled and nothing is said about her on here that isn’t truth/helpful or for her own good..

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet she’s devastated that LL didn’t include her in her list of fave mummy influencers 😂😂
she will probably do a red rant.
On her home account she was asked who influenced her and she didn’t mention LL when she literally copies everything she does

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.