Kate Hayes #32 says the gifts are for influencing many, truth is she hasn’t spent a penny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Parking myself for another 50-odd pages of truffle madness.

I can't watch the video. I work in marketing and it would make flames come out my ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Life’s too short to be happy??? 😂😂😂😂 For fucks’ sake, will someone get that girl a proofreader and a basic grasp of the English language.

Reactions: 16
While I’m on... what’s the favourite thing you’ve learned from this thread?

mine was the idea of saying “AWWW YE OK???” To pets 😂 I now do this daily and it makes me chuckle.

cat: Meaoooow

Me: AWWW YE OK???

cat: YE AM SOUND U?

Can’t remember who suggested saying it to pets but I love u x

• Haha
Reactions: 35
@liverpool245 Im so sorry for your loss babe. Thinking of you.
@QueenBarb2 Hope you recover quickly girl.

Also Truffle Hog is still a massive bleeping nobhead. That ridiculous crap about her career journey begging peaches for attention and then writing quotes wrong... it’s been said before illusions of grandeur.

I jump on here to do some work and jump off? Who are you kidding love we know the ins and outs of a cats arse from your bleeping stories

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If Influencers are a business then they should be treated as such don’t see M&S doing a red rant with comedy glasses on every time Karen asks for a refund or Dave complains on Twitter that his pork pie was out of date.
Can’t have it both ways the sooner this bullshit influencer era is over the better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Just watched 3 mins of the influencer video. She speaks like she types. She’s the most inarticulate person I have ever come across. She cannot string a sentence together

Reactions: 25
She is a bleeping disgrace

So quick to come on showing all the shite she’s been gifted and then preaches that she gives stuff away to women who need it most but we’ve never ever seen evidence of this so it’s defo a load of shite. She’s so fake it actually grates on me.

Kate if you’re gonna be a 2 faced little snake at least make one of them faces pretty better still get one of the crew at oh snarling 2 as you aren’t kidding us you lying, beggy, manipulative, shovel handed 🐍

Reactions: 23
While I’m on... what’s the favourite thing you’ve learned from this thread?

mine was the idea of saying “AWWW YE OK???” To pets 😂 I now do this daily and it makes me chuckle.

cat: Meaoooow

Me: AWWW YE OK???

cat: YE AM SOUND U?

Can’t remember who suggested saying it to pets but I love u x
It was me! Think my cats sick of me now tbh 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where’s this tit excuse of a master class?

Literally the worst thing, they come across as braggy ungrateful brats. Can’t remember which point but they moan about brands sending them items that they don’t like and the hassle of what to do (send it back you ungrateful swines or do a giveaway) or the brand asking why they haven’t posted it. “Don’t be ???? At me” - but okay for our THM... 🌚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is a bleeping disgrace

So quick to come on showing all the shite she’s been gifted and then preaches that she gives stuff away to women who need it most but we’ve never ever seen evidence of this so it’s defo a load of shite. She’s so fake it actually grates on me.

Kate if you’re gonna be a 2 faced little snake at least make one of them faces pretty better still get one of the crew at oh snarling 2 as you aren’t kidding us you lying, beggy, manipulative, shovel handed 🐍
She defo has 2 faces and does make one pretty, with about an hours bad photo shop 😂😂😂📷📷📷

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Literally the worst thing, they come across as braggy ungrateful brats. Can’t remember which point but they moan about brands sending them items that they don’t like and the hassle of what to do (send it back you ungrateful swines or do a giveaway) or the brand asking why they haven’t posted it. “Don’t be ???? At me” - but okay for our THM... 🌚
Half an hour!!!!! Oh duck off I think I’ll pass. Christ, I’d rather boil my eyeballs than listen to her for that long!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And nows she’s reposting Lucy meck cause she’s ‘working’ with her kid. Except her kid is in a pram, not a car seat and is 6 months old... I wonder what the office would say if I rocked up with my toddlers ... ‘I take my kids everywhere, working momma boss babe ceo life’

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.