Kate Garraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never understood how Kay Burley is given air time - she must have something on someone high up at Sky News.
Just like Kate Garraway - how on earth she is still on tv baffles me.
I don’t watch much of this stuff but from what I see, it seems like we have had the same presenters for years and years! There must be new talent/less smug/more genuine personality out there. I’m sure Garraway used to be on breakfast tv when I was at school and I’m nearly 40! Not an age thing btw, im not saying we need younger people. Just these lot are tit and is amazing how they keep their jobs after so long.

Reactions: 6
I've always thought that it's who you know...and what tea you've got on them.

I've always thought that it's who you know...and what tea you've got on them.
It's the agency. That bloke Jonathan Shalit. I think he's the one who has all the tit and does all the deals. It's all quite sinister if you ask me and it's very much a closed-shop.

Weekly update. Thanks for letting us know, you know how desperately worried about you and Derek we all are.

Image1.jpg

Clearly he did indeed...Kate, as you say, has has had a rejuvenating but much-deserved "Carrie" Carer's Makeover in anticipation of her domination of ITV in the coming days as the Covid Enquiry reaches its denouement.
She is being lined up to interrogate Big Bad Boris following his appearances next week. It is not widely known that Kate is a carer for her Long Covid-stricken husband as she chooses to bravely struggle on against all odds.

• Haha
She is being lined up to interrogate Big Bad Boris following his appearances next week. It is not widely known that Kate is a carer for her Long Covid-stricken husband as she chooses to bravely struggle on against all odds.
What do you mean? Her Husband Derek has Long COVID? Honestly, I had no idea. She's kept that quiet! It's so refreshing to see someone in the public eye show quiet dignity like that. A lot of these so-called 'celebrities' usually sell their stories to tabloid news outlets in order to raise their own profile under the guise of charitywork or to raise awareness in an issue. I have a new found admiration for Kate I must say. It can't be easy for her, especially during a cost-of-living crisis, to be the primary carer for a sick loved-one. I imagine she's a real inspiration to carers everywhere. I hope she gets rewarded for her selfless work, she really deserves it. I'm welling-up here, it's such a brave, moving, story.😥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What do you mean? Her Husband Derek has Long COVID? Honestly, I had no idea. She's kept that quiet! It's so refreshing to see someone in the public eye show quiet dignity like that. A lot of these so-called 'celebrities' usually sell their stories to tabloid news outlets in order to raise their own profile under the guise of charitywork or to raise awareness in an issue. I have a new found admiration for Kate I must say. It can't be easy for her, especially during a cost-of-living crisis, to be the primary carer for a sick loved-one. I imagine she's a real inspiration to carers everywhere. I hope she gets rewarded for her selfless work, she really deserves it. I'm welling-up here, it's such a brave, moving, story.😥
I just hope one day she has the courage, and the time, to put her story down on paper for all of us to read.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suspect she's crossing her legs because she's far too busy looking after Derek to have the time to visit the ladies'?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Kate will be FURIOUS. Fiona Phillips is getting column inches in the papes as well as a cover on Woman and Home magazine as she 'opens up about her early onset Alzheimer's'. She thinks that her 10 odd years getting up early for morning TV contributed to it. Nice move from the Frizell's to highlight Fiona's 'battle' just before the This Morning report drops in the New Year. Holly Willoughby will probably start dropping articles soon about her 'struggles'.

Kate will be FURIOUS. Fiona Phillips is getting column inches in the papes as well as a cover on Woman and Home magazine as she 'opens up about her early onset Alzheimer's'. She thinks that her 10 odd years getting up early for morning TV contributed to it. Nice move from the Frizell's to highlight Fiona's 'battle' just before the This Morning report drops in the New Year. Holly Willoughby will probably start dropping articles soon about her 'struggles'.
Kate needs to up her game now in order to compete with the Christmas and New Year tear-jerking headlines. Will a Christmas cancelled to provide a 24 hour bedside vigil be enough? Menopausal symptoms definitely won't cut it against the Frizells' dastardly attempt to hog viewers' sympathy. How dare that Phillips woman bag early onset Alzheimer's..

Reactions: 3
Kate needs to up her game now in order to compete with the Christmas and New Year tear-jerking headlines. Will a Christmas cancelled to provide a 24 hour bedside vigil be enough? Menopausal symptoms definitely won't cut it against the Frizells' dastardly attempt to hog viewers' sympathy. How dare that Phillips woman bag early onset Alzheimer's..
*Kate’s recent search history*
“Can people with long covid get Alzheimer’s?”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.