Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Plus she only posted the apology after she tried to ignore everything and post a normal video but just got flooded with hate comments

Reactions: 5
Watching carmis video about people coming to their house, do they not have a massive gate out the front?🙄

As in fans coming to their house?
Yeah apparently they were in their 'garden' out the back as well, duck knows how they got there

Don't know if I'm the only one who thinks Carmie is exaggerating on fans coming to the house. I don't doubt idiots have come and tried to get their attention and take pics, but idk seems over exaggerated. He acts like his house is hidden because it's 'behind trees', um no you live on a major rail line in London, pretty easy for anyone to find, and everyone who lives in that house doesn't have a problem showing both the exterior and driveway up to the house. Not saying they deserve it at all but what do they really expect.

Reactions: 8
Yeah apparently they were in their 'garden' out the back as well, duck knows how they got there

Don't know if I'm the only one who thinks Carmie is exaggerating on fans coming to the house. I don't doubt idiots have come and tried to get their attention and take pics, but idk seems over exaggerated. He acts like his house is hidden because it's 'behind trees', um no you live on a major rail line in London, pretty easy for anyone to find, and everyone who lives in that house doesn't have a problem showing both the exterior and driveway up to the house. Not saying they deserve it at all but what do they really expect.
As soon as I saw the tiktok I thought they were doing it for clout, it was only 20 minutes old and already had comments from them on, seems like maybe they posted it and switched accounts to comment😂😂🤷‍♀️

Yh 100% , sorry guys in no way u are u famous enough for loads ppl to be coming over. They are literally unknown now except milie. Thats really sad and embarrassing. They wantd to be the british team 10 and its just flopped.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen her new “fashion” Instagram??? @y2K8te
Maybe it’s just my taste but I find her outfits so basic and offensive to the eye

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Even the title is exaggerating lol, ‘someone tried to break in’ I literally thought he meant a robber, not a 12 year old girl asking to use his toilet

• Haha
Ngl this will sound rude, but every time I look at Kate’s face I can only see a spoon. She has a spoon shaped face 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
her and all her mates think they’re above the law 😂 her tik toks really irk me. Firstly breaking social distancing by going to and from her house and carmie’s, posting about how wide she is when she’s literally a stick and blah blah blah. I’m glad people are finally catching onto the fact that her whole persona is fake. All these fake accents, millie’s is the worst I dunno what’s gone wrong in her brain for that to come out suddenly 😂

I’m not even surprised about her dad being a creep, people with money seem to think they’re untouchable

Reactions: 10
I’m not even surprised about her dad being a creep, people with money seem to think they’re untouchable
Yeah and whats even creepier is the model who exposed him is the same age as Kate...yikes. Also somebody pointed out that they have similar features, and while I think Kate isn't as pretty as the model I can definitely see some similarities, hope she tells more of the story lol.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.