Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god people are now hating on Kate, get your basic looking ass out of here.

Reactions: 6
I can't stand the fake voice she puts on. Where has this weird fake accent come from? The video with her dad was far too cringe and an overshare! I just watched the collab with millie T, carmie and Kate "who knows me better" and all the comments are about how sad kate looks because she barely knows carmie compared to millie. Think those two will break up, it seems so forced anyway when they say they're going to get married one day etc

Reactions: 8
I can't stand the fake voice she puts on. Where has this weird fake accent come from? The video with her dad was far too cringe and an overshare! I just watched the collab with millie T, carmie and Kate "who knows me better" and all the comments are about how sad kate looks because she barely knows carmie compared to millie. Think those two will break up, it seems so forced anyway when they say they're going to get married one day etc
The fake voices you hear are all down to Carmies accent, i know that people sometimes catch an accent if they are around a person that already has one but boy Carmie will make you go from an Manchester to American. Also i reckon Kate knew what she was doing in that video, She knew everyone would take pity on her, i just thought “what’s this one with the sour gob? if you don’t want to participate in the video don’t be in one”.
This couple is the most uninteresting couple i have ever seen on youtube, for the long run i don’t think they will be good for each other, kate’s already getting so much hate for everything she’s done and people can just top it all off that she’s dating Carmie who is 5”4 who has child teeth... WHERES THE ATTRACTION!

Reactions: 4
Can’t help but think that he has such different energy/ banter when he is around millie vs Kate. Not him particularly but more Kate I thing she plays up to him quite a lot to match him and millie but seems forced

Reactions: 2
I don't like anyone who is associated with Carmie. Comes across as a massive hypocrite. Millie T is better when there is no Carmie at all in her videos.

Reactions: 6
I don't like anyone who is associated with Carmie. Comes across as a massive hypocrite. Millie T is better when there is no Carmie at all in her videos.
Millie T becomes so toxic when she’s with them, and when there’s a group of them eg: Millie’s birthday they’re even worse

Reactions: 5
Why’s she reposting pictures of madison beer protesting instead of actual black activists

Reactions: 2
I can imagine Kate and Carmie just being massive racist Tories off camera

Reactions: 9
Has anyone noticed how much Carmie hates Jackmate😂 Carmie gives off the impression that he is untouchable and you can’t get to him but it’s so obvious that jack has, i don’t know exactly what has said about him but it’s really hit a nerve 😂😂
Jack has done videos rightfully calling out Carmie's clickbaiting of pedophilia, incest, and suicide, along with telling his young impressionable fans to bathe in bleach. He is a disgusting, nasty person (Saffron isn't the sharpest tool in the box but she's a saint compared to him). How anyone can stan this boy, let alone date him is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anyone else seen Kate's 2 week late 'apology vid' on tiktok? Never seen anything so rehearsed and insincere in my life. Curious to see what video she posts next after her deleted one off youtube and if she'll even mention the BLM movement?

Anyone else seen Kate's 2 week late 'apology vid' on tiktok? Never seen anything so rehearsed and insincere in my life. Curious to see what video she posts next after her deleted one off youtube and if she'll even mention the BLM movement?
I thought it was insincere too, i can just picture Carmie and Kate laughing and taking the piss out of the video she had to make because they obviously don’t see anything wrong with what they did because they don’t take any criticism seriously

I thought it was insincere too, i can just picture Carmie and Kate laughing and taking the piss out of the video she had to make because they obviously don’t see anything wrong with what they did because they don’t take any criticism seriously
I thought this- she used to seem so lovely :(

Reactions: 1
wait did she delete it? the newest video on her channel is 2 weeks old lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.