Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a comment saying Kate was the Tory version of Millie T.

its not a lie 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t even get me started on touchdalight lmao he is the epitome of an attention seeker, how people support him and give him a platform is beyond me ???? Like the guy bathed himself in bleach for attention ???? How fucked in the head do you have to be

Lmao and Kate going back and forth from her house to carmies as if we’re not in the middle of a global pandemic ?????? Do rules not apply to Kate no?

Reactions: 11
Don’t even get me started on touchdalight lmao he is the epitome of an attention seeker, how people support him and give him a platform is beyond me ???? Like the guy bathed himself in bleach for attention ???? How fucked in the head do you have to be

Lmao and Kate going back and forth from her house to carmies as if we’re not in the middle of a global pandemic ?????? Do rules not apply to Kate no?

i only like him when he is hating on saffron 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
i’ve only ever watched a handful of kates videos. why the duck do these people call themselves the social climbers??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i’ve only ever watched a handful of kates videos. why the duck do these people call themselves the social climbers??
😂😂it really is a stupid name, but they have all separated now, they thought they would be the Uk equivalent of the team 10 house or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the whole social climbers thing is pretty much done. Millie & Carmie seem to be the only ones who connect the group together. Jacob & Ben got their own place rather than move in with the rest of the group (although I don't think they live together now), and before lockdown when was the last time Jacob was seen with them? You never seem to see jordon & spencer interact, Spencer seems to do his own thing now, although hes another youtuber flaunting lock down rules, going home for a couple weeks then back to London randomly. I don't know if he even counts as a SC but Carmie & Millie are the only ones that clearly like that screeching banshee Lewys. I wouldn't be surprised when their lease is up on their house they all go their separate ways.

Reactions: 4
I think the whole social climbers thing is pretty much done. Millie & Carmie seem to be the only ones who connect the group together. Jacob & Ben got their own place rather than move in with the rest of the group (although I don't think they live together now), and before lockdown when was the last time Jacob was seen with them? You never seem to see jordon & spencer interact, Spencer seems to do his own thing now, although hes another youtuber flaunting lock down rules, going home for a couple weeks then back to London randomly. I don't know if he even counts as a SC but Carmie & Millie are the only ones that clearly like that screeching banshee Lewys. I wouldn't be surprised when their lease is up on their house they all go their separate ways.
Seems like Millie will be the last one standing in that house, which is funny because i bet she spent a lot of money for it (hence why she got the biggest bedroom) and it was all for nothing because everyone is leaving and i bet Carmie and Kate will move in together soon, probably because it’s awkward between them all and they will want privacy.

Reactions: 2
In Carmie’s quick fire assumptions video, Millie asked him “are you only with Kate for the sex” and he paused for a few seconds 😬 I thought that was a warning sign

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Lmao for a group of people whom call them self the social climbers they ain’t climbed very far loooool

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lost all respect for them when the went on holiday and completely trashed the house so public ally. Disgusting behaviour

Reactions: 15
She’s getting absolutely rinsed (deservingly) on her latest tik tok. I just can’t stand all these “influencers” who think they’re exempt to the rules when there are people who can’t attend the funerals of their own family :cry:

Reactions: 8
Has anyone noticed how much Carmie hates Jackmate😂 Carmie gives off the impression that he is untouchable and you can’t get to him but it’s so obvious that jack has, i don’t know exactly what has said about him but it’s really hit a nerve 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone seen Spencer's assumptions videos? Jacob's definitely out the group now, probably his choice.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.