Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her new “fashion” Instagram??? @y2K8te
Maybe it’s just my taste but I find her outfits so basic and offensive to the eye
It’s like every bad 90s trend threw up on her

Yeah apparently they were in their 'garden' out the back as well, duck knows how they got there

Don't know if I'm the only one who thinks Carmie is exaggerating on fans coming to the house. I don't doubt idiots have come and tried to get their attention and take pics, but idk seems over exaggerated. He acts like his house is hidden because it's 'behind trees', um no you live on a major rail line in London, pretty easy for anyone to find, and everyone who lives in that house doesn't have a problem showing both the exterior and driveway up to the house. Not saying they deserve it at all but what do they really expect.
Their garden is to the side of the house, I watched a tour video on Elmos channel. the garden is to the right of the front door
But they have a huge gate so they shouldn’t keep it open if they feel at risk. Simple!

I commented this 8 months ago

It really shows how their fan base act. Immature. Breaking and destroying furniture which doesn’t belong to you isn’t funny, it shows that you have no respect for anything or anyone.

AEAA6637-A8B3-481E-BE83-35A4500F973A.jpeg

Reactions: 8
On Tiktok someone posted a video insinuating that Olivia neil is better then kate and so many people in the comments agree 😂😂😂 and Carmie posted a comment “why do girls hate on other girls so much lmao”. SHUT THE duck UP CARMs That is such a stereotype, have you ever thought about why people are hating your gf? Dum tit, and there’s this other comment by a fan saying “guys kate has feeling” and kate replies “thank you.” Awwww poor kate’s upset, i can name loads of other people you have probably upset such as people who’s family members have died because of covid and there’s you prancing down the streets for aesthetic tiktoks and also the owners of houses you and your so called friends have destroyed on your birthday. the list is endless, have a happy life with your hypocrite boyfriend (who btw would have no problem pitting other people against each other such as kiera and anastasia but when it involves miss tory gf there’s a problem...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually quite like Kate and find her the most genuine out of the "group".

Reactions: 4
I commented this 8 months ago

It really shows how their fan base act. Immature. Breaking and destroying furniture which doesn’t belong to you isn’t funny, it shows that you have no respect for anything or anyone.

View attachment 161059
i just watched this video and my god i cannot stand her. the way she acts pure cringe, dunno how anyone enjoys watching tit like that

Reactions: 3
It really annoys me how Kate always complains and says how much she hates uni ALL the time, I don’t think she ever said anything positive about it at all? I think she set herself up to fail by getting a studio flat as that makes it very hard to meet people etc (althought ruby granger seems to have done alright). If she hates it that much why waste the money? She’s tried it for a year and still hates it so why doesn’t she drop out? It annoys me how so many go to uni because everyone else it/ it’s the next step. She’s just reinforcing that cycle to younger fans and also making them scared to go, I’ve seen comments on her tiktok about how it’s making people scared of their own experience. If something is negatively affecting you that much why wouldn’t she just leave? I don’t think she’s even passionate about her degree isn’t it photography or something?

Reactions: 11
It really annoys me how Kate always complains and says how much she hates uni ALL the time, I don’t think she ever said anything positive about it at all? I think she set herself up to fail by getting a studio flat as that makes it very hard to meet people etc (althought ruby granger seems to have done alright). If she hates it that much why waste the money? She’s tried it for a year and still hates it so why doesn’t she drop out? It annoys me how so many go to uni because everyone else it/ it’s the next step. She’s just reinforcing that cycle to younger fans and also making them scared to go, I’ve seen comments on her tiktok about how it’s making people scared of their own experience. If something is negatively affecting you that much why wouldn’t she just leave? I don’t think she’s even passionate about her degree isn’t it photography or something?
I think it’s a film course or something

Also didn’t she go to a private sixth form and didn’t she get kicked out for drinking? she’s a money waster.

Reactions: 3
She's changed location AGAIN
Says she's sorry and films a sob story and changes location Again

Reactions: 9
Screen Shot 2020-06-29 at 11.02.38 am.png

Saw this comment on Kate's recent haul video, completely agree, she changes and tries to copy youtubers who are popular.
Recently she's been getting heaps of comments saying she's copying Olivia, which I can defs see, and surely Olivia can see that, it's a bit awkward and desperate as they're 'friends.'

Reactions: 11
I’ve only watched one olivia neil video and i can just tell that Kate’s copying the same awful talking style, it’s so annoying just talk normally, not every sentence needs to make the audience laugh, but the chances of me actually laughing at kate’s crappy humour (and olivia) are 0.

I genuinely can’t stand the social climbers group. They all seem to think screeching and breaking air bnbs are personality traits.

The stuff they’re putting out there is going to damage them long term as eventually they’re going to have to get normal jobs. They’re going to look back and cringe for sure

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.