Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I definitely didn’t expect him to be packing lmao
I definitely expected bc he's so bleeping cocky and arrogant, all men like that think they be rude fucks just because they got a big shlong

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I definitely expected bc he's so bleeping cocky and arrogant, all men like that think they be rude fucks just because they got a big shlong
I just figured it’d be tiny considering most of his dick is in his personality 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know it’s long but it’s really kind of weird looking and thin - almost alien-like

Reactions: 10
literally where did it come from tho??? was he sending these vids to fans? how old was he when he took the vids because this seems so sketch

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I dont understand what she meant about carmie... did he cheat or something

Reactions: 10
Why is she being so vague and annoying about it bleeping hell? You’re not jay z and Beyoncé, the world won’t crumble if you just announce it

People are speculating it could’ve been the Kate tellin Olivia about spencer, but they were off with each other way before that

Reactions: 26
They’re both the type to do anything for clout.
They know the longer they avoid talking about if they’ve broken up or not the more views they’ll get and more attention it will bring

Reactions: 5
They’re both the type to do anything for clout.
They know the longer they avoid talking about if they’ve broken up or not the more views they’ll get and more attention it will bring
I agree lol using it as clickbait isnt cute especially when its something as deep as ur 3 year relationship. If my relationship was on the rocks the last thing id be doing is using it for views and more speculation

Reactions: 16
I agree lol using it as clickbait isnt cute especially when its something as deep as ur 3 year relationship. If my relationship was on the rocks the last thing id be doing is using it for views and more speculation
This! Surely you'd be feeling some type of way about it. It's pretty sad really, everything is for clout.

What did she say about Carmie?
She said they haven’t broken up but there is a lot to the situation and that hopefully sometime in the future they will both address it but right now she’s not comfortable talking about it and it’s been a sensitive time. Kinda just vague really

Reactions: 2
I reckon he could be trying to figure out his sexuality or it could be about them nudes that were leaked of his.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.