Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember last summer in the heatwave she was complaining about the heat (along with everyone else in the country) and I always wondered why she didn’t take some of her necklaces and bracelets off if she was that hot.

Reactions: 3
I remember last summer in the heatwave she was complaining about the heat (along with everyone else in the country) and I always wondered why she didn’t take some of her necklaces and bracelets off if she was that hot.
I bet all those who complained about the heat wish we had it now.

Sorry to go off topic ; I loved that heatwave , I’m getting nostalgic for hot evenings with the fab on.

I’ll be off now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I bet all those who complained about the heat wish we had it now.

Sorry to go off topic ; I loved that heatwave , I’m getting nostalgic for hot evenings with the fab on.

I’ll be off now.
Nearly July and I've barely skimmed the surface of my summer clothes, kids asked for the heating to go on the other night.

I do quite like the blogs and instagram but she’s not relatable to me at all. I’m not poor by any stretch but she’s loaded. She must get gifted so much stuff and all high end as well.
She’s always been top end of the high street but it’s now all designer. She did an outnet haul and each dress was hundreds or pounds.

Reactions: 1
Yes to the tight necklaces! They really freak me out, and I don't get how on earth she runs in them (and I'm sure I remember her saying she sleeps in them as well, which I really don't get!).

I'm not too bothered she's done well for herself - yes her husband is rich, but she's professional, canny and focused and the blog and now IG is very much her thing. I've 'known' her for years having posted on the same forums since 2000 or so and she's not really changed since then - hyper, stream of consciousness type posting but always coming across as essentially a nice enough person, if from a very specific, moneyed way of life. She's always been prone to over sharing though - she was a reasonably noticeable poster years back, enough that you'd remember things she said and I remember meeting her years and years ago at a meet up and mentioning something about her husband being a lawyer and her being horrified and looking at me like I was a massively weird stalker. Er ... no ... it was just that she'd clearly mentioned it a some point and I'd remembered it - but she had shared that information.

I'm kind of glad she's semi-famous now - she was an interesting person years back, and it's actually quite nice to 'keep up' with what she's been doing.

Reactions: 7
I always thought that despite obviously being from a fairly privelaged background that what you see of her is pretty much what you would get in real life, looked like she would be a bit of a laugh on a night out etc..then I happened to be in a shop at the same time as her, she was rude, loud and came across as highly entitled. What a let down that was!

• Wow
I just watched her ranty car rants. WTAF! Why would you do those. The one about it being difficult to get her kids do do chores was pathetic. She’s about ten years too late to start instilling discipline. Downright embarrassing and she took gurning to another level.

Reactions: 2
I always thought that despite obviously being from a fairly privelaged background that what you see of her is pretty much what you would get in real life, looked like she would be a bit of a laugh on a night out etc..then I happened to be in a shop at the same time as her, she was rude, loud and came across as highly entitled. What a let down that was!
Agreed, I met her in London at a function
She was very drunk and obnoxious 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
I hate to say it but she does give the impression she has no filter in public. I imagine her being quite the presence at events.
I always wonder about how these people are brave enough to talk into a phone in public😁 , I’d die of embarrassment if anyone so much as glanced at me .

Not something Kat finds difficult.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Sometimes, I long for instagram pre stories. It's given many social influencers an inflated sense of self importance with what they class as their own personal reality show.

I don't find her remotely funny when she's ranting, but I think she thinks she's hilarious, so she carries on and on and on😴😴😴. She's up her own arse.

Reactions: 3
She's doing her bit for sustainability by buying a "fash fashion" dress, i.e one us paupers can afford (even though it's still £120 from ASOS). WTF?

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.