Kat Farmer - DMBL40

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t stand her! Horrible smug, loud, sanctimonious woman.

I remember when she first started blogging; she had plenty of money even then.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's far more interesting to watch someone like 'knickers models own', getting ready for Ascot in a preloved outfit

Reactions: 4
The narrative of so many of these women is rich husband, living in million pound house, therefore they had the luxury of farting about on social media when the kids were young to become the hideous behemoths they now are: MOD, Erica Davies, Clemmie Telford, Lux5, Selfish Mother, Honest Mum, The Frugality, DMBL40 etc etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
The narrative of so many of these women is rich husband, living in million pound house, therefore they have the luxury of farting about on social media when the kids were young to become the hideous behemoths they now are: MOD, Erica Davies, Clemmie Telford, Lux5, Selfish Mother, Honest Mum, The Frugality, DMBL40 etc etc.
So true! It really pisses me off that they get so many freebies when they were already rich in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I used to follow her blog which annoyed me as she wasn't a very good writer-it made it hard to read but I liked to see the clothes she featured, I've only really had a quick look on insta but I prefer her on there, I think her personality comes across in a way that it didn't on the blog. She is rich though, always was.

I didn’t realise she had a Nanny.
She's very discreet about the nanny. In the interest of being balanced, there are things I like about Kat, compared to some, she's a lot more honest, is very clear about ad's and gifted items, doesn't moan about having to label posts as ad or gifted.

Reactions: 5
I like the fact that to my knowledge she has always been transparent and declared things as an ad or gift and didn’t moan or act petty like a lot of them did when the ASA rules were introduced. I was a bit perplexed by the Flora ad as it seemed completely off-brand. I also like that she seems to openly address feedback/criticism rather than do an ignore, delete and block like a lot of them.

I don’t watch her stories as I just don’t like them. I have a different style and body shape to her so don’t pay an awful lot of attention to her squares anymore as her style is now a bit samey but I used to like her blog. I do feel that she puts a lot of effort into it all and treats it very much as a proper job in comparison to a lot of others who just type out any old unedited, misspelt shite.

Reactions: 3
Agree with the last two. She couldn't sell me a thing as we are such different shapes and have such different taste but she does write well and she is professional about tagging EVERY detail of her outfit without complaining (take note MoD). She does have her lapses, momentary dips in judgement, but she essentially stays on message.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Kat goes out of her way with transparancy, particularly where holidays/press trips are concerned, totally agree with @ThreeFourFive about MOD, in comparison, MOD behaves like an obstinate child over ASA rules, then whines when she gets called out for being shady.

She hasn't worked since her kids were born (14 odd years ago). It's her rich lawyer husband financing the lifestyle.

She's too hyper and trying too hard for my liking. She's like a kid on a sugar rush. Calm down woman, no need to go into meltdown on everything you say😴😴😴😴😴

Very feels like she's styling herself into a less in your face version of Trinny Woodall.

Don't really get why 1 person needs soooooo many dresses but whatever floats your boat. I kinda get irrationally triggered by the too small necklace halfway up the neck though, gotta be easy enough to get a slightly larger chain.

Reactions: 1
She may be at the point where there are just too many necklaces on all at the same time. Less is more. Although she seems to have a new one with her name on it, I like that one. Chambers & Beau is a bit chunky for me.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.