Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is absolutely hysterical. Kat looks like a Cypriot Prune, and all she's managed to pull is a 63 year old music hasbeen.

The not so ex-wife of Neil, Hilary, is also a Lawyer. Kat better be very careful.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, nothing to see here on Kat's insta. Look at us in hats.....nothing to see, move along now...
---
Yup. Just about sums it all up.
Oh, and the never ending skincare. I really don't think anyone cares if you're on tube three at this stage, cupcake. 🤷‍♀️
Bigger distraction needed!

Reactions: 11
Her mouth is ridiculous. It's been extra overfilled on one side so is both puffy and wonky.
And the golf balls, oh my word .

Compare the monstrosity that is Kat to Ian Neil's actual wife.
Oh dear, oh dear. Imagine how much contempt you'd have for a man who left you for that!!!!

Reactions: 7
Oh, and the never ending skincare. I really don't think anyone cares if you're on tube three at this stage, cupcake. 🤷‍♀️
Bigger distraction needed!
How can anyone take her seriously about skincare when she’s full of Botox and fillers? How can she tell if it’s the cream smoothing her skin out?!
---
But he's actually gross looking - imo. She's had a lucky escape.
Yep, hopefully she’ll move on and find someone gorgeous!

Reactions: 12
She’s back in Sevenoaks to prove she sees her kids perhaps?
Basic witch pr effort Kat- slow hand 👏

Reactions: 10
Probably back in Sevenoaks to try and appease her ex and kids after the tit hit the fan - too late!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She means she has been threatened by her dad, who is Kat’s new partner Ian Neil.
---
He sounds like a really nice man doesn’t he?!
Seems to also not give a hoot about his family which probably suits Kat!
She hates children that much is clear. What an utter s hit show for both of their children. My parents are divorced and there’s a way of doing things to stay civilised and fit the sake of your children. On both sides. This is utterly reprehensible and the telegraph should be ashamed to indulged her when it’s such a toxic situation. She’s being congratulated for being a bad mother and wife. God help her new man’s family. How dreadful. My heart goes out to them. Imagine that as your step mother. Egads.

Reactions: 16
That Telegraph article is so sad. Constant banging on about how boring her children were and how unhappy they made her.
Every single mother goes through periods of finding childcare not that rewarding and desperately tiring. But guess what. You suck it up. And don't put your choice to have children upon those children. Keep telling yourself you're such a maverick and couldn't be confined by society's norms and expectations of motherhood is bullshit when you go on to have three children. Just normal human kindness would tell you not to plaster across mainstream media how desperately dull you thought your children were.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed Kat’s gums are bleeding in the post about her new phone / how hot she is. Between front, top two teeth.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s not looking good in her latest story where she jabbers on about her phone.

That lip filler might look ok in a photo, but when she’s speaking, it looks really odd and the weird ridge it creates above the lip is all I could look at.

Reactions: 6
Kat's new show, " How not to look. ".

The new ( old and married) bloke explains her hideous dirty, grungy rock chick desperation. Although far more Pair of Dicks than Stevie Nicks.
---
Yeah, now what could possibly be causing bleeding gums, dessicated skin and hair, bloodshot eyes and a skeletal body?
---
And erm, those lips. Oh dear lord. Wonky, moustache and she's actually lisping. Her eyes are red scales.

Seriously, how can you do all that to yourself? I'm seriously struggling to believe that's just fags, booze and dried meat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can't believe I went away for a few days and it all blows up around here!
I've been saying for a while that the tit was going to hit the fan regarding her divorce - that woman can't keep her trap shut for more than five minutes and there's nothing she likes talking about more than herself. The way she speaks about her children is just awful - I'm sure they will choose to have little contact with her in their future.
She has always been narcissistic and self-centred, and this article has proved that, emphasising her lack of maternal instinct and care for her children. I'm sure it was Mr F who insisted on her staying and not disrupting their education at such a critical stage.

And now she's happily causing harm within another family. Her new partner sounds as toxic as she is.

Reactions: 21
My wild, totally unfounded speculation is Kate WearsMyMoney introduced Kat to Lover Boy Ian, as both Kate and Ian worked at Sony.

But really, I once liked Kate and Kat but now think they are both grubby grabbers, so this could be influencing my theory. 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 15