Kat Farmer DMBL40 #9 Lose the hat, Kat, you look like Slenderman in flip flops

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Based on this image from @Clytemnestra , and the cleaned up poetic words of @Vacuous

A4E9C11C-B02C-4308-A4D1-5A318BBB5892.jpeg

Recap - Kat sinks lower, worryingly, by the day.

Don’t know what else to say really, other than please get help Kat. Your lifestyle is not enviable, you seem very unwell. Please just step away from social media for a while and get your tit together.

Previous thread here:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's a complete car crash. Good job this is just her shilling stuff and not for a client, as I'm sure Milk wouldn't appreciate their products being referred to as buggers!

1717640791161.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she is spending a whole week with her kids this summer - going to St Lucia. I can guarantee it’s a PR trip or gifted given it’s out of season and she has done a few freebie holidays there before.
Mind you I wonder what her income is these days. Practically all her paid partnerships & fashion jobs have dried up.

Reactions: 8
Hurricane season. Great idea! 🤯

I’m sure the kids will love that.
Has she just mentioned that today? She’s obviously been reading on here! Hi Kat 👋🏻
So she is spending a whole week with her kids this summer - going to St Lucia. I can guarantee it’s a PR trip or gifted given it’s out of season and she has done a few freebie holidays there before.
Mind you I wonder what her income is these days. Practically all her paid partnerships & fashion jobs have dried up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
More drunken ramblings. That's all it is now. Alcohol, snacks, dreadful clothes, tit hair, grubby skin and repeat ad infinitum.
---
I should think she's had a significant drop in income, hence why she rented her house out over half term I should think. I notice M&S are using another " influencer" now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
More drunken ramblings. That's all it is now. Alcohol, snacks, dreadful clothes, tit hair, grubby skin and repeat ad infinitum.
---

I should think she's had a significant drop in income, hence why she rented her house out over half term I should think. I notice M&S are using another " influencer" now.
To be fair they have been using a wide variety of influencers for a while. I was surprised she wasn’t showing off the M&S x sienna miller even if wasn’t a #ad [infinitum 😉]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They definitely went to the Caribbean a couple of times as a family. I think the disclaimer was that she was paid to go to review the resort but she paid for her own family's flights?

It's likely the exact same again.

Reactions: 3
I think Trinny looks just as desperate as her with all that tit in her face 🫣🥴🤣

Reactions: 7
Trinny is older though, she is 60. I think she looks okay - she at least looks like she cares about her health.

Reactions: 5
Trinny looks very masculine these days, imo. Too.much filler can do that and she has had way too much.