Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
If you are needing to wear a ridiculous, greasy hat all the time to hide your shit hair is that not telling you something FFS??
---
My only thoughts on her current " style" are that she is so desperate to seem desirable that she thinks dressing in skin tight , cheap shit makes her sexy.

She looks far, older than her years and the other women
. She screams Lorraine Chase and Friday Night Dinner. It is zero surprise her work has and is drying up.

Reactions: 12

Deevee47

VIP Member
She’s doesn’t have a clue and those tube dresses are hideous on her. Who dresses like that!!? Who?? Because it’s NO ONE I know …
Those trousers are flapping round her ankles too and a hoodie with leather jacket… absolutely hideous taste. I used to be a fan of her paired back style but my goodness it’s gone to pot.

She must have lost the M&S job too as well as day time tv as she hasn’t done that in forever. She used to come up with some nice ideas and she designed sandals for them too.

CornedBeefHashtag

I know A LOT of 40+ women who need just a gentle bit of guidance about what’s on trend, what to wear, what’s good in the shops etc. Nothing major - most of them are vaguely interested in fashion, want to look good for their age, have some disposable income etc.
There is a HUGE market out there for Kat to tap into. She used to connect with this demographic but has lost her was.
Seriously, so much opportunity for her to take advantage of if she could take a few steps back from the quick fix ads/promos and totally refocus.

Last edited:

Tank Girl

VIP Member
"The stylist? Yes, that's the lanky lady with the leather/pleather leggings on repeat, baggy mid-calf wellies and George Galloway's hat. Yes, all in black.
She'll maximise your assets later. (y) No, me neither." 🤷‍♀️
No George Galloway hat I’m crying 🤣🤣🤣
The cut of that get up in the cruise wow just wow. I’m speechless. Truly. If I were on that cruise and she was coming down the stairs I would genuinely think this is the entertainment Some sort of zorro tribute.

• Haha

Kittylover2019

Chatty Member
Everything is generous when you pick up the size bigger than you are 😴

She could literally be showing clothes that she has picked up from the fresh donations section in the charity shop. That cropped jumper looked like something from Primark that you wear 2/3 times before it goes out of shape.

Don’t get me started on the chopped off head and fading on the commentary, a teenager could do better than that. She’s dire and not all aspirational AT ALL. She needs a new job, one she can be good at 😂

raaraat

Just booze in every shot. Why would you abandon your kids for this lifestyle?. I can’t imagine. Mine are same age, it’s just gopping

Vacuous

Chatty Member
From what she showd us and other reports, she's the epitomy of a functioning alcoholic in every way. The highs, lows, " fun" , always out, poor diet and self care, always on party mode. In a nutshell.

pinkrobot

VIP Member
The Chelsea outfit styling was dreadful. I almost felt embarrassed for her.

Another weekend of booze and no kids ahead for Kat judging by the contents of the straw bag.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Ahh, she's schilling the book on these workshops.
Her answer to any fashion question at the moment seems to be wear what you like. So why do we need you then?

• Haha

Vacuous

Chatty Member
There's an edge to him in that reel. Toxic masculinity pretending to be banter. And of course she can't see it. She also can't see that he's destroyed her hair!

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
She's so boring these days, there's really not even anything for us to talk about here and she does so little of note!

• Haha

Raker

VIP Member
New thread required.

Suggesting a title taken from earlier contributions from @Vacuous and @Clytemnestra as i’m not sure we can use “twat” in title, however fitting, and the slender man picture was uncannily accurate — AND giving it that special Kat summer feeling:

🚨 Lose the hat, Kat, you’re like Slenderman in flip-flops 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Remember that Winetime she did when the police turned up halfway through (because, according to Kat, she’d accidentally hit the emergency call button on her phone and they’d heard shouting).
I always thought it was a bit weird so went back and watched it again, she is absolutely leathered at the beginning of it, you’d be forgiven for saying totally off her tits. She also shoots someone, off camera, an absolute death stare a few seconds in.

I think something went down that night Chez Farmer and the police put a referral in to SS, as is standard procedure in certain circumstances. There, I said it and went there.

That’s what I think happened and if anyone wants to go back and watch it, before she does the dirty delete, listen to what the police say.

• Wow
Reactions: 11