Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tarahalls

Chatty Member
I just watched her latest hair reel & have to say her hairdresser is vile! He’s also 💩 WHY does she keep going there?! Kat, please find a new hairdresser 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11

SharkAttack

VIP Member
I
The namesluna, a dreadful TT creator appears to be on it. She’s in dire need of fashion advice 🤣 her TT videos and lives make the ship look like saga meets Butlins.
Saga meets Butlins at an alcoholics’ meeting is roughly what cruises are, aren’t they?

• Haha

Elegant Tits

356k followers. 100 likes and 18 comments on that Ciate post from 21 hours ago. I’m not sure it’s going to sell out.

• Wow
  • Haha

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Absolutely. I also hate the " I'm so so so blessed ' shit and the fist in mouth self deprecating twaddle.

You're life is a shit show. You flog sun tan cream ffs.

• Haha

HelenaHandbasket

This is not influential at all. How can she think anyone wants to dress like this?

1713342673332.png

---
Wow - a campaign for Milton Keynes shopping centre - how glam. And I can ALREADY see her bloody roots.
Her roots look halfway down her hair already. I don't understand how someone who goes to the hair salon as often as she does always has such shit looking hair. Adam Reed really is the worst hairdresser!

• Haha
  • Sick
In the past 24hrs I've seen lots of 40 + year old women wearing plastic leggings/coated jeans while I walked past All Bar One and various Sunday lunch places earlier today I couldn't help but laugh! I mean they look bad on every shape and so 2005

• Haha

raaraat

Omg that hat, she’s at a cocktail party wearing it. With Kylie, in a bloody winter felted hat. Dear me

• Wow

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Hehe! 🤭 She was sitting outside with a woman and two men. They were about to leave. She was wearing a baseball cap and one of the many leather jackets. Nothing else to report really. I rolled my eyes at my husband and we laughed 😁
And no kids... You'd think she would want to spend time with them on holiday (given she upped sticks and moved away) instead of continually getting sloshed with her friends.

Like someone said she appears to have completely given up. I think she was desperate to launch herself into TV and it massively flopped. Seems insane to ever think she was in a primetime show with Rylan!

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
I've seen photos of someone wearing flip flops to a wedding today (think they were FitFlops). :rolleyes:
I was appalled and then thought, "Nah, stylist extraordinaire, Kat, would wear them...and her stinky hat and probably take the satchel along for good measure."
Wonder if she went paddling in the sea in her flappy boots? 😀

• Haha

Curly Top

VIP Member
It looks like her life has been spiralling out of control for years. Motherhood has not proved to be as satisfying as she’d thought and even the moneyed suburban lifestyle didn’t hit the mark. Perhaps there were growing issues between her and her husband. She’s didn’t have a good relationship with her mother either. Maybe she is damaged.
Her drinking and loud pronouncements of enjoying her life - through holidays, clothes, bags, facial tweakments and snacky type food is overcompensating a bleak reality. I don’t think she’s happy but wants to appear so, so that’s why the booze comes into play.

Sooz

Chatty Member
She looks like she just rolled out of bed and picked 2 random things off the floor.

Vacuous

Chatty Member
I think she is aiming to look edgy and quirky aka Stevie Nicks. Instead she looks like a badly aging cruise singer aka Jane Macdonald.

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Why does Kat seem to have only just heard of wide leg jeans? They should be your friend, tall girl!
Put the skinnies aside and embrace the slouch. Unlike my shortish self you won't be flapping around like a road sweeper.

• Haha
  • Heart

tarahalls

Chatty Member
Is that ridiculous hat welded to her head? Regardless of the fact she looks like a dick, it’s such bad manners to wear a hat indoors! She looks so much better when she scrapes her hair into a (messy) bun & she’s completely ruined what was a lovely, flattering outfit (at last!). Come on Kat, you don’t look edgy, you look like a prize plonker 🫣

notanotherusername92

Just discovered these threads.

Met Kat years ago when she used to inhabit Handbag/Damsels when she had her babies.

I’m not her “type”- she was always lovely, but definitely gravitated to those with similar lifestyles and interest in shopping, wine and fashion.

I have no interest in the blog and clothes so haven’t followed, although was aware of her rise. Shame to see her fall.

Reactions: 10

Vacuous

Chatty Member
Well, she's well and truly Katted up that £300 quid dress. Looks like a Shein rag on her stick frame . How can anyone think wearing cowboy boots, a satchel and a greasy winter hat with that dress looks good? She's unwell.
---
Cos a day at the seaside screams cowboy boots and travelling by train.

Reactions: 10