Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkrobot

VIP Member
She took the two boys on a cruise with her (think it was last year). She said then they didn't want to be featured in any pics & they didn't really like to be mentioned much on her Instagram. She then took the daughter to New York but she didn't want to be featured either.
I agree with keeping them off her grid. She used to overshare far too much. I hated the rants in her car and all the lives she did about her middle child. It was so invasive.
However, I don’t think she sees them much. They’re hardly secretly in the background when she is getting pie-eyed on boats, seeing Kylie, quaffing wine, cuddling piglets etc.

Reactions: 11

pinkrobot

VIP Member
It was a high of 17 degrees in that part of Italy today. She certainly wouldn’t have struggled for a sun lounger 😂
Amused at her idea of doing nothing but eating crisps and drinking all day is in any way a departure from her normal life!

• Haha

raaraat

She just never sees her kids. It’s half term. It’s exam time. It’s just gopping and I can’t imagine a life where I would just abandon my kids for self tanning and booze

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Mustard jumper, mustard hair, dishcloth from the 70's dress, brown hat, office handbag, black flip flops?
Stunning, darling. Absolutely inspirational and soooooo cave chic!

• Haha

SharkAttack

VIP Member
Her feed is one long pro-ana account now.

She looks absolutely horrific. I wish she’d realise. I bet her children are so upset seeing her wasting away.

• Sad

Nancy Knows

Chatty Member
Women like Kat only think of Kat and what suits Kat. They do walk away from their kids as she doesn’t want to parent anymore. She wants to be famous, drunk and interact with a bunch of complete strangers on the internet. Shallow

• Heart

newbutnotsonew

She’s just spent over 300 quid on a preloved Chloe leather skirt that looks a bit like a binbag, whilst waiting for her vodka to defrost to make martinis on a Tuesday night. #relatable #ffs

• Haha

newbutnotsonew

I’m not sure I’ve seen such a dull post from her and that’s saying something when we’ve seen her eating cheese footballs and talking about darts

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Is the Nana Mouskouri look back? I didn't know! I'll pass thanks. (y)
Also, stop with the faux retching - absolutely gross.

1710016348372.png

• Haha
  • Wow

pinkrobot

VIP Member
I can’t get my head around Kat choosing to now live full time in her Suffolk house - she’s getting further away from her kids with each move! I know one is at uni and the other two board, so they’re probably not actually in the family home much, but I still cannot fathom why Kat didn’t choose to rent in Sevenoaks or somewhere else nearby to be around for them when they are home! It’s like she’s completely detached from them, it’s so sad.
Only one child boards I think… the middle one.

Agree the podcast is utterly excruciating and a totally vanity show for Kat. The real her creeps out more and more slagging off how people dress (what happened to whatever makes you feel good?).

Had to give up on one where she went on and on about how she works 24/7 (because she loves her job and knows no other way to work 🥱). When she spends most of her week watching TV and on the lash! It’s an insult to anyone who has a full-time job. The fact she has made a stack load of money (out of her sheep) only serves to show how dumb and screwy modern society is.

zetta buttons

VIP Member
Two more of these godawful wellness cruises incoming. Some people get paid to save lives, keep our streets save, teach the next generation, Kat is getting paid to wear polyester and plastic wellies and tell us to wear polyester and plastic wellies.

She is having to pretend to love being on what appears to be a floating shopping centre from the 90s so swings and roundabouts.

The hat is really beyond a joke now. Who wears a brown cowboy to the Chelsea Flower Show with a pretty dress?! Does she think it's like some kind of style signature - well, it is but not the one she thinks it is! I mean at this stage I expect to see either the brown or black one making an appearance at Ascot and Wimbledon! Probably with the plastic flip flops.

• Haha

Vacuous

Chatty Member
She also looks grubbier even than usual. Hairs and dandruff allover her top. I hate watching her trying on clothes, dirty hair , etc and then sending it all back 🤮🤢🤮. She makes every item look cheap and shapeless .

• Sick
  • Wow

Brummiebird

VIP Member
She looks like she’s gone straight there after passing out in a hedge on the way home from a three night bender.

• Haha

tarahalls

Chatty Member
She’s getting some flak for advertising one brand then using something different but the best comment has to be “don’t drink & tan” 🤣

• Haha

winkler

Took one for the team and skim-listened some of her latest podcast delights. Here is what I learned:

🤡 brings the same level of professionalism to the podcast as the rest of her output - the sound quality/edit is atrocious and the whole thing is a rambling shambles
👵 her favourite pastimes are darts and dominoes
🏖 soon to be moving to Aldeburgh as her permanent base. Struck me as odd when she spent so much time explaining why she'd chosen a London pad so that she'd be close to all her work commitments...
📺 she watches more TV than anyone I have ever encountered, actually staggering - she must be watching 5/6 hours per day
⭐ Trinny was round at her flat recently and liked her taste in art (odd that she didn't have a zillion snaps of her having THE most fabulous time with one of her dear, dear friends)

• Haha