Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkrobot

VIP Member
As if she ever eats a sandwich, with or without Flora!
She used to host dinner parties all the time. Maybe she got in caterers, or maybe this “I only cook chicken” is another reinvention along with “I only wear black clothes” 🙄

Reactions: 4

oohbettyno

She needs to put on a bit of weight, cut 4/5 inches off her hair and go for a darker colour with caramel highlights. Just my opinion 😂

bunsofsteel

Chatty Member
She's probably being extra-careful while the divorce is going on until she knows what she's going to end up with.

Sooz

Chatty Member
Yeah I'm gonna unfollow too. I'll still stay on these threads and if there's anything interesting I'll do an anonymous view or something, but tbh there hasn't been anything interesting on her entire account in the last year.

GossipMongoose

VIP Member
I love that one of her terrible cruise stories is a rooftop bar captioned "here for view" but the image is of her with her back to the view and her phone in her hand. Obviously really into that view, eh Kat?

• Haha

Vacuous

VIP Member
It just makes Kat look even grubbier.

In the make up reel, did she actually slap face cream on over her make up??!!

Vacuous

VIP Member
Kat perfectly proves quite the opposite.

She looks utterly horrendous in her greasy hat, stick thin grubby leggings and flip flops and great in blouses, dresses and wide legs. The difference is astonishing and frequently marked upon.

Flivver

VIP Member
She has bad ocular dermatitis - hence the redness. She’s had it a while as I remember one of her Mini chats where she was complaining about it. It looks itchy and sore. Not even the amazing eborian concealer can hide that.

It’s probably caused by an allergy but she would struggle to identify what she’s allergic to as she wangs so many different products on to her face! It could even be caused by the glue she sticks her fake nails on with.

*ETA - we’re all thinking the same thing about her eyes. Good ad - huh?

Curly Top

VIP Member
The irony is that her natural hair is lovely - straight and thick. Even with some grey showing it would look great in a well cut style.

Jenfoster

She managed to delete her antiquated Far East references - she is so seriously out of the loop on modern life!

• Angry
  • Wow